For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
ms_unicorn's profile

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

Thursday, March 24th, 2016 4:04 PM

iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro are available for order now

Where can I find more information about the recently announced iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8 years ago

Information on iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro is just a click away. To get many of your questions answered regarding availability, ordering and more go to:

• iPhone SE
9.7-inch iPad Pro
Support for iPhone, iPad or iOS

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello ATT representative!  I am wondering, as I am sure are lots of your recent iPhone 5S Next customers, whether ATT has thought about offering some accommodation for those wishing to switch the the 5SE, which you are of course offering at a lower Next price than the 5S.  A better phone for cheaper.......  I am aware that Apple has put us both in this situation, and I am not asking ATT to take a loss on the phone I just bought on a Next agreement, but I am sure you can emphathize with me here.  Maybe you could offer some sort of early payoff and upgrade for not-quite-the-full 5S Next agreement price?  At this point, my options are to continue paying more for this older phone while others are paying less for the newer one (not the case with 6/6S/6sPlus), to pay off the agreement and upgrade thereby having shot about $300 down a rat-hole, to pay off the device outright and sell it privately, or....... switch to a different provider who will bribe me with enough discounts/incentives to cover a lot of the cost of paying off ATT.  I don't want to do that (been a customer for more than a decade, including DirecTV), but it is an option. I think it would be great customer relations on your part to work out something with your recent 5S purchasers - I am 6 months into a Next 30 agreement.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

im interested in switching accounts if i dont have to pay anything up front

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.