Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhone 8 Plus bogo deal to switch to iPhone X

Highlighted
Contributor

iPhone 8 Plus bogo deal to switch to iPhone X

Hello, 

My mom purchased a iPhone 8 Plus for her using he bogo deal buy iPhone 8 Plus and get one free. My phone happens to be the iPhone 8 Plus free one she gave me. Is it possible I can switch the iPhone 8 Plus free phone to get the iPhone X? 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: iPhone 8 Plus bogo deal to switch to iPhone X

Sure you can switch but you will pay full price for the iPhone X. ATT does not swap phones. You can sell the iPhone 8 yourself and use that to help pay for the X. You do need to keep paying the Next plan for the free phone to get all the credits.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

So for example I can get the iPhone X today and get the  plan for like paying for it $35 a month? But I can get the plan but still have to pay for the iPhone 8 Plus!?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

@Maialana399

No.  You cannot have more than one Next installment plan on your line.   

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
All about the iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X. View iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X Help!
Additional Support