For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Olesko17's profile

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 11:31 PM

iPhone 6s Plus

Everyone has been getting their phones when will mine actually ship out? I am tired of waiting until October 23-30. It should not take that long Apple you suck. And you are lucky that I already ordered an iPhone or else I would switch. Still does not make sense to me why ATT shipping is all Fed up and taking forever. Send out my phone already. You knew everyone was going to want the plus you should have made enough. After this I phone I doubt I will upgrade to another Apple phone again I shouldn't have to wait for a month for my phone to even ship out.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

Did you pre-order?

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

No I did not. I ordered on the release date because the guy at att said I would be better off coming into the store on release date and buying a phone. Then to find out that there were limited supplies of pluses. So it was really all just a cluster of not getting my iPhone on the 25th I waited in line and everything. For them to run out by the time they got to me. So I had to order it. But everyone who pre ordered should have all got their phones on the 25th. I still should not be waiting a month for my phone to even ship I can wait a couple weeks to get a phone but not a whole month before it'll even ship. It's just really ridiculous.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

I'm wondering if they're just putting longer dates so that everyone isn't calling to check every day or so. Kind of like a worse case scenario.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

Yeah. I hope so. It's just stinky. But hopefully it will come sooner I mean if not oh well. I should just be happy I am eventually getting the phone lol I could be waiting longer.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

Any updates? I'm still waiting on mine!! 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

I just got an email. Mine is being shipped right now for delivery tomorrow. 1-2 weeks early. Good luck!

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

Nope Still waiting on mine...

Hiya did you have the same shipping dates?

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

I didn't order the plus. My dates were Oct 13-20. Someone posted yesterday that their plus shipped yesterday, earlier than stated. Hopefully they got them in early and are now starting to ship them.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

Oh okay! Well enjoy it 🙂 thank you!

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

Still waiting! Checking my order status every hour lol or just hoping it shows up at my door step. This is torture
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.