For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
mtg0409's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, September 14th, 2017 3:55 AM

When Will iPhone X be available in AT&T stores

When the iphone 7 came out i camped in front of my Local AT&T store (im very extra i know lol). Does anyone know what day the AT&T stores will be selling them. I know its quicker to just wait a few hours in front of the store rather than pre-order the phone. I see that you can pre-order the 27th of october and they will begin shipping them september 22nd. does that mean the AT&T stores will start selling them the 22nd?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

Your dates are off... The pre-order for the x is the 27th of October and release date is November 3rd. And there is expect to extreme shortages on the iPhone x

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Anyone know when this phone can be purchased in store?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

November 3rd.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I "pre-ordered" the new iPhone-X but it is not expected to arrive until mid-December. I may just go into the AT&T store on Friday (03-NOV) and see if I can get it sooner (and cancel my pre-order). 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Was told by my AT&T rep at a corporate store, there will be no iPhoneX in their stores on launch day, nov 3. So a wait in line or trip to store will net you no phone. They will be putting out signs the day before in front of the stores stating “ sorry no iPhone x available preorders only”....

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Arctic71 wrote:

Was told by my AT&T rep at a corporate store, there will be no iPhoneX in their stores on launch day, nov 3. So a wait in line or trip to store will net you no phone. They will be putting out signs the day before in front of the stores stating “ sorry no iPhone x available preorders only”....

would not surprise me that apple kept all launch day stock for themselves.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.