For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
jonajere1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 1:28 AM

Ship Date Question for iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Jet Black

I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus in the Jet Black color, 128 GB, and the estimated ship date was December 14-21. 2 days later, the ship dates lower to 2-3 weeks after ordering, but my order is still at December 14-21, even though I ordered before the wait times were lowered. Will I get my phone early, or is it going to stick to the original date? If it sticks to the original date, that just seems unfair, but I just want to know for convenience.

TL;DR Order Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus before wait times changed, don't know if I will get it earlier.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

7 years ago

Apple is producing the phones and then ships them to ATT. You can't possibly get it until Apple delivers it to ATT. What would you have ATT do?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

That didn't really answer my question, I know that AT&T sends the phones when they get it. I am asking about the ship dates and wheather it is possible that my phone could be sent early since Apple lowered the wait times for orders, even though I ordered a little bit before their announcement.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@jonajere1 wrote:

That didn't really answer my question, I know that AT&T sends the phones when they get it. I am asking about the ship dates and wheather it is possible that my phone could be sent early since Apple lowered the wait times for orders, even though I ordered a little bit before their announcement.

Your phone could ship early.  Or it could ship late.  Maybe on-time.

It depends on when AT&T gets which models.

I find it unlikely people who order after you are going to get theirs two weeks earlier.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@jonajere1 Any updates or movement on your date?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.