Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
PYDOUET's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 13th, 2018 5:03 PM

HELP

Dear AT&T,

On December 24th 2017 when we called regarding the promotion "buy an iphone X and get an iphone 8", we had TWO distinct and initial questions, which were:
1. WOULD WE NEED TO ADD ANOTHER LINE
2. WOULD WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR EXISTING NUMBERS
The representative assured us several times that the answers to these questions were NO.
We are now being told that this is not the case and that we must add a line to the plan.
This was never our intent and this is absolutely disappointing and unfair that we have to now pay for something we do not need or return the devices.
Paying an additional $20 per month may not sound like much that is a $240 per year and that is a lot by any count.
These were Christmas gifts for heavens sake. 
I would appreciate a manager or regional director to look into this matter, review the conversations on December 24th where we repeated asked the those 2 questions and were told no.
I do not know if this was just a matter of the representative making her required sales number and I would hate to think so but she do not represent the facts truthfully or accurately. 
We would like that our plans to be honored to what was agreed to on December 24th, 2017 nothing more, nothing less. 
I await in earnest for a fair and just resolution to this issue.

Thank you

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.