For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Linhle8550074's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 24th, 2015 6:23 AM

Change phone

I bought the ip5s on August. But now I changed my mind, I want to change the ip5s to ip6. I will pay more money for the ip6. Is it ok??? Because I wanna ask you guys first. If it available to change. Please text back to me [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

9 years ago

This is a customer to customer help forum.  You should NOT post your personal information here.

if you are within the 14 day return period, you can pay the restocking fee, and get a different phone.

If not, you would have to sell the phone as locked to ATT and use the money to buy the iPhone 6 at full price. 

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

August of this year? If you are within 14 day buyers remorse, you can return the 5S, and buy the iPhone 6. If past buyers remorse, I do not know if you are on Next Program, probaly have tp pay full price. Also, never write personal info in public forums, mods will delete them. You have to send private message to customer service in this forums.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.