For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
mrokern's profile

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Saturday, September 15th, 2012 3:34 AM

Anybody else with Premier IRU still showing pending and no charge?

Premier IRU customer, ordered two iPhone 5's before the supposed deadline for getting them at launch.

Still showing "pending" with no charge when I click the status link in the emails.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

As of this morning I'm showing full charge for both phones charged to my card, so that's a good thing. 🙂

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Good news! Thanks for updating us. 🙂

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

12 years ago

Hi, I see above there is mention of a cutoff time to receive the first shipment. Do you know what the cutoff time was?

I ordered at 7am EST on Friday and my email said

"Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.
Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012."

My current status is "Attention"

Can I expected delivery for the 21st, or are all orders in the 14-21 days delivery window?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Ordered at 7:15 a.m. 9/14 at AT&T Premier and the site had just become available around that time for ordering.,  I immediately received email:

"Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.  Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012.
  Reference Web Order Number: xxxxxxx   You can view the  status of your order in Premier at any time.
  Items may be shipped separately. Preorder items will be shipped as soon as they're available."

However, after reading info online that AT&T Premier delivery was now 14-21 days, I called Premier at 9:30 this morning est and gave my order number and they confirmed and my status at AT&T Premier still showed as pending  (they do answer even though it says M-F) and said I would receive in 14-21 days NOT 9/21 as assumed!

I checked again at 10:55 a.m. EST today and now I have the following:

Where pending was, it now says "preorder processing"/cancel button and I can no longer UPGRADE my phone under status.  It still has not charged my Credit Card anything.  But it does seem to have made some progress from an the Pending. Not sure it it had to do with call.  Also, note I ordered WHITE 64 GB AT&T Premier.  I assume that could hurt order as White are harder to get.

So even though Preorder Processing instead of Pending since no Credit Card update, I still have no idea when they will ship because it also says: We'll ship your preordered items when they become available.

Anyone getting similar updates? 

I wish I could find out if 9/21 or 14-21 days!

Explorer

• 

32 Messages

12 years ago

That entire morning is fuzzy because I was half asleep... I didn't set an alarm but said I would order if I woke up.

I woke up I believe around 3:30 central time  and Apple was sold out by then.  Premiere was MIA.  I finally got into the AT&T site and got the order set up.  This time is was 3:45 central time and premiere was back up so I started over there.

I got am email that my order will be recieved by 9/21 at 5:32 eastern time.  The order status tells me We'll ship your preordered items when they become available. All other items in your order will ship when they're available.  The status is preorder processing.  My Discover card had been preautorized though.  Not in a rush to get the iPhone 5 specifically but tired of being unable to make calls at my house on Sprint...lol  Maybe I should call to check to see fi my order of 3 phones is going to make it on the 21st.  According to what I have read I should have made the cut off but seems to not be good information about when that was...

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

Well, just went from backorder 1 to backorder 0 on both of my orders...fingers crossed!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.