For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
lindalou54's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, March 26th, 2016 12:21 AM

Activate another IPhone to my account

I have an IPhone 6. I also own an IPhone 5. Is it possible to activate a phone I own to my account?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

8 years ago

Add or replace?

Add will require you to select a plan, obtain a SIM and be assigned or port a phone number. 

Replace is as simple as swapping your current SIM or obtaining a new free SIM from AT&T (best done in-person at a company store). 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Adding the IPhone 5 to my plan. Ordered a new sims card. Should work. Thank you for your reply.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I have at mobile snd direct tv. Is there any discount on data charges if you have both? Also when do you think 02401 will see Internet service so I can drop Comcast ?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

That is 02301 I have been told if you have both you get unlimited data free??? I doult that but have to ask

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

8 years ago

The only discount is $10 for combining your bills.  We don't recommend it because it causes  problems.  

If you have Comcast , there is a good chance only one other internet service is available in your area.   You can do an Internet search to see what is avalable in your area.

I cut the cable.  So I have Cox internet and either a Roku or smart TV, various subscriptions totaling $37 for TV subscriptions and $85 for Internet.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.