For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Monday, September 9th, 2019 12:58 PM

2019 iPhone 11 Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

It's widely believed that 'Pro' successors to the iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR are in the cards.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of ordering issues, etc.

If Apple follows past iPhone schedules, pre-orders for the new iPhones could begin on Friday, September 13, and a launch could follow on Friday, September 20.

Cheers,

Neurobit

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Will still no answer from them on when i will get my phone. All they will tell me is it on back order and i could ship an day come the 24th. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I was able to "cancel my order" but have yet to have it process on my account and reflect on my account.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

5 years ago

I’m thinking of going the same route, been an AT&T customer for over a decade, and the fiber we have in the house just randomly providing staggeringly slow speeds or dropping internet connectivity from the AirTies, I’m thinking of making some changes. It would be totally cool to hear them say “we ****** up, sorry we are trying to fix the problem, and will reach back out to you when we have a clear ship date” . Instead of letting some of us stay home from work, and just be told repeatedly to check the order status link. Just wouldn’t expect this from a company that makes as much money as this one does, just shows they aren’t spending it on people, or resources to make their company better for consumers, and just simply that, making money. I’ll hop off my soapbox now.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I literally switch from Verizon for the IPhone 11 Pro Max Midnight Green. It’s still says preparing to ship and it’s 4:36 on the 20th. I pre ordered it the morning of the 13th. Any advice

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Well my saga is over. Cancelled my 11 Pro 64 Grey and got one from Best Buy who still had them in stock. The 11 Pro 64 Green was delivered just fine. In a couple years when it’s time to upgrade again, I know not to deal with AT&T.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

5 years ago

I’m on the phone with them now, it seems the new tactic is to blame preorders on user error, as they’re telling me that they can’t find the order, although I have an order number, confirmation emails the order was placed, and checking it for the past week with that number. So advice is just “push back” with folks on the phone, they’re going to do what they can to get you off the line.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

5 years ago

Customer service bounced me around to 2 different people telling me they aren’t allowed to access the order since it wasn’t placed in the same system that they use there? Was told at the end that I’d have to go to the store to seek further options and be able to access the order status and get an update. So basically I preordered and paid taxes and charges on the phones early, so I could go wait in line at the store to be told that they’ll be on backorder. 

The last part hasn’t happened yet, but I’m just guessing the way this is going.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Good luck I talked to somebody yesterday "It'll be there don't worry preorders can't be put on backorder" I talked to somebody today "it'll be shipped out later" I called somebody again and finally got the truth they didn't get enough in to fulfill pre-orders. And with having a premier account it's such a headache to get anything done everytime i try to order at best buy or somewhere else they can't look anything up. I guess I'll wait.. not real thrilled about this whole situation if they can't fulfill the pre-orders don't offer them.  

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

5 years ago

I believe that because if you check on the AT&T website most of the phones but Gold don't deliver until Sep 30, 2019 to Oct 7, 2019.  Further, none of my local stores received any phones.  So nothing to do but wait and its very bad!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same boat as many of you that my preordered 11 Pro Max Grey 256 GB (AT&T Premier, Order date: 09/13/2019 at 9:06:48 a.m. ET)
was "preparing to ship" with no ETA. Just checked the website and found a tracking number showing it will be delivered on Monday via FEDEX from Indianapolis. Still don't have an update email from them about the status or delivery info. Past years seemed smoother.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.