For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 7:54 PM

Closed

2018 iPhone XS & XS Max - Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

iPhone XS & XS Max ordering starts on Friday, September 14th.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of issues, etc.

When will it be available?

Both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available to order on September 14 and will ship on September 21!

How much will it cost and how much storage will it have?

iPhone XS

The iPhone XS will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $999.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

iPhone XS Max:

The iPhone XS Max will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $1099.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

Cheers,

Neurobit

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

how were you able to order 3 devices at one time? I had to order 1 at one time due to I was upgrading each of my att next devices which were both ready for there upgrades as I paid them off early at beginning of Sept instead of waiting until Nov when I was due. I was determine to get ours on pre order and for my son's 24th birthday which is Sept 25th 😉 We order the Gold 64 GB iPhone XS Max we both had the space gray 256 gb and we both had still had 233 gb available on our iPhone X so figure 64 GB was sufficient. Plus we have multiple apple devices iPad pro, Mac book pro and I myself have iMac as well. So we use iCloud so for $2.99 a month is enough storage for each of our accounts. 

Now what gets me I order mine first and got that email confirming it. Then I order his but didn't get his email until just now. I used a different card on file for his tax and it was billed and mine still hasn't been billed yet. Check his bank account and its already showing it in pending. Checked my bank account doesn't show it at all. Weird that his would show up before mine when I placed mine before his? That doesn't make sense at all. Hope that delay mine. We both got the same color. 

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

Same as everyone else, the opened at 12:00 Pacific. Mine is a Premier order.

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

It was pretty straightforward. I’m a Premier (business) customer, but I would imagine it should be similar to a consumer account. I had small balances which I paid two days ago, so for each number I upgraded, I chose model/capacity/color, etc, and options (insurance, etc). Same process for the other two. All in one transaction. Alll I paid was the taxes.

The rest will be billed later, as I put them on the 24 mo installment program. As soon as I placed the order I got email confirmation with link to check status. 

Around 3:30 AM CST, I got another AT&T email confirmation with a summary of the order, amount charged, etc.

Hope that helps.

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

So who has paid taxes?

Located in California and I was charged $0 on taxes, kinda weird they let me slip like that, yet great!

Last year I payed $95 worth of taxes for the iPhone X, past years about the same $87-$96

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

I did, although they won't charge my card until devices ship.

Good to know you did not have to do that. Which model did you end up getting? Assuming everything went smooth?

Cheers,

Neurobit

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I was able to pre-order my XS 256 GB at 5:50EST when I woke up pretty painlessly. Got order confirmation with estimated delivery of 9-21. Are they requiring signature again this time around? Planning to take PTO regardless, but wanting to plan ahead.

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

Glad to hear!

I would imagine that yes, you will need to sign for it like in previous years.

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

Order the Xs Max silver 256gb @5:05am est. frankly it’s the latest I have ever preordered an iPhone ever. I’m a little concerned😩.

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

As long as you got your confirmation, you should be good. You did, correct?

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

Holy crap I’m not sure been at work since 6am. Checking now!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.