Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 24, 2013
3:59:06 PM
View profile
samsung galaxy note II not charging

Any one else having this issue?

I'm on my 3rd phone with this same issue. At&t has replaced it twice. It won't charge via ac adapter or connected to PC, not even recoginized by the PC. I have a Galaxy S4 and I tried it's charger and cable with no luck. I also have 2 genuine Samsung batteries. Any ideas???

Thanks

Any one else having this issue?

I'm on my 3rd phone with this same issue. At&t has replaced it twice. It won't charge via ac adapter or connected to PC, not even recoginized by the PC. I have a Galaxy S4 and I tried it's charger and cable with no luck. I also have 2 genuine Samsung batteries. Any ideas???

Thanks

samsung galaxy note II not charging

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 9:21:32 PM
(0)
Mentor

Return it again for a 3rd one? Happened to me a few times with my galaxy s2 skyrocket

Return it again for a 3rd one? Happened to me a few times with my galaxy s2 skyrocket

Re: samsung galaxy note II not charging

2 of 3 (4,746 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 11:16:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Have u tried seeing if the charger is charging another S4 just fine?if it is, it could be the USB port for the charger that could be faulty on your phone.

As said, try exchanging the charger once more, but if that doesn't work, attempt charging another phone and see if it works.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Have u tried seeing if the charger is charging another S4 just fine?if it is, it could be the USB port for the charger that could be faulty on your phone.

As said, try exchanging the charger once more, but if that doesn't work, attempt charging another phone and see if it works.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: samsung galaxy note II not charging

3 of 3 (4,733 Views)