For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
blaze7's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 6:28 AM

galaxy note 2 4.2 update ( any signs yet?)

Have seen the articles of leaked dates far as this update flute other Samsung phones, and red sickly the pull on the s3 and s4 because of problems. Could someone verify if  note 2 users are getting this today or sometime this week? I have the galaxy gear as well, it's very frustrating that you pay for something and can't really use it as promised.and the guys at at&t seem not to know anything about an update.it's like info all over the web

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Since the s4 4.3 update got pulled after I got my wifes phone updated. What are the odds that note 2 does not get the update until next year?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Nothing here in NJ

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

When will the update jelly bean 4.3 will be available for the galaxy note 2 ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

The longer we wait for the Android 4.3. update for the Galaxy Note 2 the less money I will have to purchase the Galaxy Gear watch!  Especailly during this time of year. I think this is the case for many of the Galaxy Note 2 owners.  Please AT&T don't always keep these upgrades as a secret, it's extremely poor customer service (Rating = 0)!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Other major providers have released they just want the holiday purchases. ..just dumb
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.