For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
heather6894's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 1:11 PM

customer service email

We recently cancelled our cell phones becuase of a military move....we wanted to get the phones unlocked but they were not registered as paid off yet, now that the contract is paid off and cancelled I can not get ahold of anyone because it says that my account no longer exists. Im trying to find an email to use.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I'm going to have to drop my no contract wireless service from AT&T because it's useless. I tried to make calls and keep getting a too low balance to complete the call when in fact I had a balance of $21.93. Couldn't send texts either. Sent to my son who never received. Then later checking my balance, It deducted $1.75  for my failed attempts, but I still cant make a call because I get the same low balance message. 

The auto customer support is useless and frustrating. How does this get resolved?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Guess I lose my prepaid money and go Verizon. Good thing I didn't  prepay $100 like last year. AT&T is horrible now.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

DIRECTV Adjustments & Credits (ATT Acct *** & DIRECTV Acct ***)
-$22.00
FAMILY 02/06 - 03/05
-$15.00
Save $15 for 24 mos

I did not ask for the -$15.00 Credit on my monthly DirecTV bill to cause me another 24 mos contract extension.  I demand to restore my original contract ending date with my perogative to cancel when I elect, You may bill me the few months I have been credited for.  Pls advise.
Disappointed,
Efren ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@servinoe This is a public forum. Not only is it against forum rules to post personal information, it is a very bad idea to post your account and phone numbers. Please remove. By the way, that “Save $15 for 24 months” does not mean your contract was extended. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

The ATT customer support I spoke to last night told me the reason my
DirecTV contract ends in 2019 was for the $15 discount I was getting on my
TV service, and if not why did it get extended 2 yrs?

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

Im sorry, You have the wrong company... ATT doesnt offer customer service that helps their customers. Try any other mobile carrier.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

At least you got direct tv. Signed up with ATT because of a combo special for the 2 services. Installer brough 4+ft dish and wanted to attach it to a plastic pole in a bucket full of cement which never would have been allowed. (Not sure why he refused to install the smaller dish that's used in several places in my neighborhood.) To me ATT/Direct TV does a lot of bait and switch. And customer service is useless as they hang up or put you on hold forever and does not resolve issues until you report them to the state and hit them hard on social media and the local news programs.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I contacted AT&T on 6/23 from 2:00 to 3:40pm. I was trying to cancel a service call. It seems no one could help me. I was transferred to billing, technical support, CRM and to a staff that directed employees working in the homes. I was disconnected 8 times and lied to by Francis Nion and his supervisor BJ. In the hour and a half on the phone, I never was able to cancel my appointment. I had terrible customer service! I hope this will help to change your customer service to being knowledgable, helpful, efficient, and courteous. I am very disappointed in your care to customers!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Go to the unlock portal - www.att.com/deviceunlock and apply as a non customer.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Just wanted anyone to know that you can expect poor customer service with ATT.  Since July 29th 2018 my son has been without cell phone service.  His phone was shut down by "A third party" and falsely reported lost or stolen.  We have made multiple calls to ATT customer care with no results.  We were fist told the phone was falsely reported as stolen and blacklisted and there would need to be an investigation which would take 7 days.  After 7 days nothing.  I had to call and get a new case number and were told it would then take 72 hours to resolve. Well it did not resolve.  In total I have made four one hour phone calls to ATT and been at the local ATT store five times!  In all that time I and my husband have been refused a request to speak with a manager!  My son works customer care for another company and said he would be fired if he refused a customer access to a manager. The ATT store personnel have been wonderful but have to rely on the same terrible customer care and tech support that we call.  They are embarrassed with the lack of assistance we have received. We have had over 6 case numbers created for this phone. We now believe this is a shake down to get us to buy a new phone!  ATT has rendered a functional phone unfunctional by their own admission and will do nothing to fix the situation. and is expected to be finished on Monday.  My son has missed two days of work because his boss could not contact him.  He starts school an hour away and needs his phone!  We have been customers since 2004 and this is the treatment we receive for being loyal customers.  Oh and we are still charged for his useless phone line.  Next step report this case to the state trade commission and FCC for unfair and deceptive business practices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.