For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
linedean's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 11th, 2017 7:08 PM

call management app stopped working

all incoming calls are breaking over to voicemail, immediately.  No ring.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Me too. Was working now its not

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This didn't work for me. Did it help anyone else?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I actually just disabled/uninstalled it didn't clear cache or anything.
Then turned off phone for a minute and everything worked fine.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you so much! I have been so upset all day with this issue! Missing important calls! Anyone having this problem, follow these steps and it will work again! 😄

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Can't receive calls on my LG K10.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Where do I find call management app on my lgk10?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Was your problem resolved? My Mom is having the same issue with her phone that's on my account, but all other phones are working fine.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Me too. Any solutions yet?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Someone posted a solution that worked for my Phoenix. Go to Google drive clear cache and data. Go too settings disable drivemode, say ok to factory settings. Turn phone off for a couple secs. It should work after reboot

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Well as it turned out, I went to my friendly neighborhood ATT store, and no one there had seen this problem before.

Tried a few obvious things, but ended up backing all of my contacts and photos and messages and such to the cloud and then resetting to factory settings: which is basically a complete re-install of the OS and Apps. Once complete, restoring the backups and the phone is now working. I did, however, have the hassle where all of my contacts are duplicated.  I will clean up over time. They tried an App that is designed to fix but it was not completely thorough.  

I wonder if this was the Russians.  Maybe Hillary carries an LG and they had planted last year in hopes of interrupting her Presidency.  I guess we will never know.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.