For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Privetfla's profile

Scholar

• 

285 Messages

Sunday, August 19th, 2018 5:53 AM

Wi fi calling - address update

I get an error message when trying to look at my address in my wi fi calling icon which appears at the top of my android phone by samsung. I just want to be sure my correct address is available for location purposes in case of a 911 emergency. How can i get past the "oops that wasnt supposed to happen" message? Thank you for any help.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

6 years ago

settings

connections

wi-fi calling

Emergency address - check or update address here

Scholar

• 

285 Messages

6 years ago

@tim horton

That worked. Thanks!

Scholar

• 

285 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks!😎

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

• I received a new iphone due to a belly flop in the pool.  I cannot set up wi-fi calling.  When I toggle wifi calling on I click ENABLE.  Then I'm asked to Verify the emergency address.  When I do, an error says Oops! We've hit a bump, but we should have it straightened out soon.  Please try again in a few minutes.  (ERR0093-WS).  If I told you the amount of hours I have spent on the phone with AT&T, you would be amazed.  We've done a lot of off's and on's and re-boots.  When I go to Settings ~ General ~ About ~ Network = NOT AVAILABLE.  We have other devices working correctly.  We have horrible cell service in our area, so we rely on Wifi Calling.  All software is updated.  

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I received a new iphone due to a belly flop in the pool.  I cannot set up wi-fi calling.  When I toggle wifi calling on I click ENABLE.  Then I'm asked to Verify the emergency address.  When I do, an error says Oops! We've hit a bump, but we should have it straightened out soon.  Please try again in a few minutes.  (ERR0093-WS).  If I told you the amount of hours I have spent on the phone with AT&T, you would be amazed.  We've done a lot of off's and on's and re-boots.  When I go to Settings ~ General ~ About ~ Network = NOT AVAILABLE.  We have other devices working correctly.  We have horrible cell service in our area, so we rely on Wifi Calling.  All software is updated.  If you have a genius idea ~ please let me know.

Scholar

• 

285 Messages

5 years ago

This topic was discussed a year ago. And now you respond???

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.