Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 28, 2014
3:49:22 PM
When trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health v2.5.4.116 I receive an error Galaxy S4 Active

On Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537), when trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health SH-V25 ver 2.5.4.116 I receive an error.

S Health --> Settings --> Accounts --> xID(Netpulse) account --> Sign in --> "Error occurred"

I have created a xID account at http://one.netpulse.com which I can access via their web page but not S Health.

This error occurred on both the Android 4.3 and 4.4.2 version of S Health 2.5 of the Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537).

I am unable to locate S Health in Google Play or Samsung Apps store so I am not sure if this issue has already been addressed in the newer version.  S4 & S5 appear to have newer versions v3.1.0.0036.

I am also unable to update from the app… S Health --> Menu --> Settings --> Check for Updates --> “This is the latest version” but that does not seem to be the case.

Thank you for your time and assistance,
Scott

On Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537), when trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health SH-V25 ver 2.5.4.116 I receive an error.

S Health --> Settings --> Accounts --> xID(Netpulse) account --> Sign in --> "Error occurred"

I have created a xID account at http://one.netpulse.com which I can access via their web page but not S Health.

This error occurred on both the Android 4.3 and 4.4.2 version of S Health 2.5 of the Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537).

I am unable to locate S Health in Google Play or Samsung Apps store so I am not sure if this issue has already been addressed in the newer version.  S4 & S5 appear to have newer versions v3.1.0.0036.

I am also unable to update from the app… S Health --> Menu --> Settings --> Check for Updates --> “This is the latest version” but that does not seem to be the case.

Thank you for your time and assistance,
Scott

When trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health v2.5.4.116 I receive an error Galaxy S4 Active

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2014 6:38:13 AM
(0)
Tutor

Any chance someone could try and duplicate my issue?  Any other S4 Active S Health users have v2.5.x, updated to v3.x or been able to log into xID(Netpulse)?

Thank you,

Scott

Any chance someone could try and duplicate my issue?  Any other S4 Active S Health users have v2.5.x, updated to v3.x or been able to log into xID(Netpulse)?

Thank you,

Scott

Re: When trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health v2.5.4.116 I receive an error Galaxy S4 Acti

2 of 2 (1,695 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments