When trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health v2.5.4.116 I receive an error Galaxy S4 Active

Tutor

When trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health v2.5.4.116 I receive an error Galaxy S4 Active

On Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537), when trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health SH-V25 ver 2.5.4.116 I receive an error.

S Health --> Settings --> Accounts --> xID(Netpulse) account --> Sign in --> "Error occurred"

I have created a xID account at http://one.netpulse.com which I can access via their web page but not S Health.

This error occurred on both the Android 4.3 and 4.4.2 version of S Health 2.5 of the Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537).

I am unable to locate S Health in Google Play or Samsung Apps store so I am not sure if this issue has already been addressed in the newer version.  S4 & S5 appear to have newer versions v3.1.0.0036.

I am also unable to update from the app… S Health --> Menu --> Settings --> Check for Updates --> “This is the latest version” but that does not seem to be the case.

Thank you for your time and assistance,
Scott

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: When trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health v2.5.4.116 I receive an error Galaxy S4 Acti

Any chance someone could try and duplicate my issue?  Any other S4 Active S Health users have v2.5.x, updated to v3.x or been able to log into xID(Netpulse)?

Thank you,

Scott

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support