For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
worldramp's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, February 22nd, 2018 5:07 PM

When is Oreo for Motorola Z2 force going be released.

When is Oreo for Motorola Z2 force going be released?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

Oreo hasn’t been released for carrier phones in the US.

I have 2 non carrier and newer phones that already received it.  Samsung isn’t ready to release it to its newest phones and older phones always have to wait longer 

BTW, no big deal.  No major improvement or change from Nougat 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I disagree completely.   Both tmobile/Verizon and if you have an unlocked phone have oreo out.  Also there is a major improvement in the security system.  #3, my phone keeps rebooting when I use bluetooth devices and when I am on a long phone call. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@worldramp wrote:

I disagree completely.   Both tmobile/Verizon and if you have an unlocked phone have oreo out.  Also there is a major improvement in the security system.  #3, my phone keeps rebooting when I use bluetooth devices and when I am on a long phone call. 

@worldramp

you get what you pay for with Moto phones...  Verizon I expect to update Moto phones quickly since their in bed with Lenovo AKA Motorola.  The moto z is the only Tmobile phone to get Oreo...  Oreo has some improvements but not many.  Samsung halted the Oreo rollout do to reboots.  Essential scrapped 8.0 in favor of 8.1 because of glitches.  Its will be interesting to see what happens...  Your #3 complaint sounds like a thermal problem if your on a long call and it reboots.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Finally it was released.   Very nice.. makes the phone run faster and no reboots.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.