For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
dragon672's profile

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 4:27 AM

Signal strenght on HTC phones

My upgrade date is in Sept so I'm looking at some new phones now.  I was in the AT&T store today and looked at the htc freestyle to replace my karma.  I liked it; looked nice.  I asked the saleman if the HTC got good signal.  He said no.  Now I live in a rural area with lots of mountains.  Nokia's, Motorola's and Iphones pick up great.  So are htc's that bad recepetation wise?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

13 years ago

I dont know what he's talking about. Never had a problem with any HTC phone and they are the only phones I've bought in the past 4 years. I'd say any current HTC phone will have a better signal than any iPhone, myself. Plus you got 30 days on that upgrade to return/exchange the device

Give the Inspire a try

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

13 years ago

I wanted to stick to a QMD so I can keep my unlimited data plan. I did like the look of the HTC phones that's for sure. I don't know how much data I use though..not really a lot I don't think.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

13 years ago

HTC Freestyle then, not a smartphone, it runs the Brew OS but with the Sense UI like on their Android phones. touch screen phone as well

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

Inspires signal is crap compared to iPhone. All this new network bologna from ATT is crap. No point in a fast download/upload speed when you can't even make a call.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

13 years ago

@tomahawk13 wrote:
Inspires signal is crap compared to iPhone.

As the late Steve Jobs said, maybe you're just holding it wrong   😛

Scholar

• 

250 Messages

13 years ago

I don't have any issues with reception.  I've got better signal with my Inspire than I have with many other phones I've had. 

I've gotten texts and taken phone calls in a local store where other phones would show no signal. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

Oh Steve what will we do without him ?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.