For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
tmouse's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, June 25th, 2016 9:42 PM

SO many problems after Marshmallow Galaxy s6 update!!! HELP!!

Please help! My phone updated yesterday to android 6.0.1 marshmallow.  It has so many problems now! The biggest is that it is not syncing with my google calendar. I use this app daily, every hour...I use it for my work schedule to schedule clients.  I need this to be accurate!   Also Google maps doesn't correct after it says "rerouting".  Today also it got frozen and flashing back and forth...I had to manually turn it off by pressing power, home, and volume keys.  Please please please...att ....help correct this

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

First clear the phones cache. Google it as I'm in my phone and can't post a link. If that don't work backup and factory reset the phone.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I realize now that it's not the google calendar that's not syncing exactly.  It is the calendar that came on my phone...the samsung calender.  I do have it linked to my google calender.  It doesn't seem to sync.

However, I did go to the app store and DL the actual google calendar app.  I don't really like this app as the font is big and clunky, the colors are so bright and dark.  I prefer the samsung calendar.

So the samsung calendar won't sync to my google calendar on my web browser.  However, if I refresh the google calendar app on my phone, then it will!

It's a cluster!  Seems like they are just not speaking to each other.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Major problems here too. Won't keep a connection to wifi or the 4G network. Beyond irritated as connectivity is affecting all the other apps. Tried toggling airplane mode, taking sim out and reinserting. Cleared the cache. Is my last option a factory reset? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.