For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
angelawagner's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 19th, 2012 1:39 AM

Pantech Element will not charge or turn on

I've had my Pantech Element tablet for about a month and had 0 issues.  I was able to charge successfully a few times.  This past week I've not been able to charge this tablet!  I've tried multiple outlets and charging via the USB connection to my laptop.  The indicator light will not turn on either.  So frustrating!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I have had the same problem. I purchased mine 03-02-12 and approximately 2 1/2 weeks later...it would not turn on. I was given another's one...was told it appeared to be a glitch with the battery. Well, here it is approximately a week and a half later...and I have the same problem. So very very DISAPPOINTED! Now to see what AT&T is going to do about it this time.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

there is a glitch in the battery. to solve this problem, all you have to do is hold down the volume buttons and wait for it to reboot.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

From my call to Pantech tech support just now:  (1)  with the charger UNPLUGGED, simultaneously hold down both the up and down volume buttons for 20 seconds.  If that doesn't work, (2) with the charger PLUGGED in, press the power button for 5+ seconds - release it once the Pantech logo comes up.  Then it will boot up as usual.  (#2 worked for me).  Evidently, it's a software crash.  Good luck.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

i tried holding down the power button and volume down and up button, both with the charger in and without it. please help! 

I tried taking out battery but it wont. Honestly i think i just made it worse! 😤😔 all those youtube didn't work. Again please help i dont know what to do. Any advise 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

7 years ago

It's a 5 year old phone?  Time to replace it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

thank you so much ,this really worked for me.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you so much,this really worked for me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.