For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Sarahmayle's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, May 15th, 2016 5:52 PM

Note 4 update marshmallow

When will the note 4 receive the marshmallow update?

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

There is and never has been an ETA or status update for any software release until the day it is released. The day it becomes available that is when the notifications go out.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

@David606 well, may be so, but this is unacceptable!

I am in the entreprise software business and we have to provide to our customers roadmaps, upgrades and support plans.... and not just when we decide to release an upgrade the day or an hour before...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Regular security patch is it

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

This sucks waiting for nothing. Next thing you know voila, note 7 is out.!!!!!

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

8 years ago

MM is coming out for AT&T Blackberry but  us Samsung owners keep waiting.

http://www.androidauthority.com/blackberry-priv-android-6-0-1-marshmallow-update-att-703194/

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am a paying customer and I am bout sick of AT&T with this dragging of the marshmallow update I'm about to be done with them this is ridiculous I have held out for this update since April 2016 this is unacceptable AT&T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

You better believe whatever the hold up is it is to their advantage and not the paying customers.  Don't know what it is but it is  related to their bottom line. Believe that!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I have an older ATT note 4, I moved to an ATT IPhone. How can I update my old note 4 which no longer has a SIM in it? When I try to update my note 4, it says you are already on the latest version.

Thanks,

Arjun

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

8 years ago

AT&T provides updates OTA.  In order to receive AT&T's update, the phone must connect with the AT&T network, which requires an active AT&T SIM card.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.