Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 22, 2013
6:30:55 AM
LG Optimus G permanently blocked

Hello,

I bought a Optimus G to use overseas when I travel, I have an Iphone. I lent the phone to a friend who went to Europe so he could test it and he said it asked for code, he didn't knew what to do and messed around with the phone. Now the phone says it is permanently blocked, does this mean that now I can't use it overseas? Can AT&T fix this? Please help!

Hello,

I bought a Optimus G to use overseas when I travel, I have an Iphone. I lent the phone to a friend who went to Europe so he could test it and he said it asked for code, he didn't knew what to do and messed around with the phone. Now the phone says it is permanently blocked, does this mean that now I can't use it overseas? Can AT&T fix this? Please help!

LG Optimus G permanently blocked

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2013 10:39:25 AM
(0)
Voyager

Can please someone help me?

Just tell me what to do! Please

Can please someone help me?

Just tell me what to do! Please

Re: LG Optimus G permanently blocked

2 of 3 (721 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2013 8:20:56 AM
(0)
Mentor

att might be able to reflash it ,but if that's not an option then it's time for a new phone

the phone usually gives you like 10 shots so I don't know how they could have messed it up

att might be able to reflash it ,but if that's not an option then it's time for a new phone

the phone usually gives you like 10 shots so I don't know how they could have messed it up

Re: LG Optimus G permanently blocked

3 of 3 (667 Views)