For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
spacystacy's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, July 16th, 2015 3:28 PM

Galaxy S6 Battery and Voice Issue

I have had nothing but problems since I baught the Galaxy s6. Before this I had the s3 mini. I switched for a bigger phone of course but had to charge the s3 CONSTANTLY also. Well, I've had the s6 for under 3 months and am now having to do the same thing. People can not hear me 80% of the time they have to call me back then we can talk!! I have also heard a sizzling noise 3 times in the last 4 days!!! I AM SOOOOO ANGRY!!! How can they sell such a peice of junk and get away with it. When I called about it they suggested I factory reset my phone and remove all apps..... What's the point In having the phone if I can't do what I want with it???!!! I pay for the phone and stay current on my bill At&t, so why don't I get the same respect in reutrn??!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

try this go under mobile data settings and fine the enhanced lte services and turn it OFF.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

im telling you turn off enhanced lte...  My wife and I had the same problem as we are in and out of non HDvoice areas and the phone did the samething

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

9 years ago

And you blame ATT for a Samsung issue? There are a lot of happy S6 owners, so it must just be your phone.

It is still under manufacturer warranty. Take it to an ATT warranty store or a Samsung Experience desk at Best Buy.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

No, I actually do not blame att for a Samsung problem. I blame them for NOT HELPING RESOLVE THE ISSUE!!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you!!! I did turn it off. We'll see how it goes!! 🙂

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

8 years ago

I'm having similar issues; received two replacements via warranty dept. 1st phone would not connect to network even with a new SIMM (took to AT&T store, they verified that the warranty replacement was defective). Replacement #2 had the same problems as the original phone.

I called last night to see if they will send me a new phone, the rep felt (at first) that it might be the HD Voice feature and explained that merely turning the feature off will not resolve the issue,

@GLIMMERMAN76 wrote:

im telling you turn off enhanced lte...  My wife and I had the same problem as we are in and out of non HDvoice areas and the phone did the samething

"they have to remove the feature from your account". It never surprises me that you get different information depending on the level of knowledge.

After careful review of my account network engineers notes, she finally admitted that I live in a low coverage area. AT&T has no plans within the next 3 months to add towers or make any changes to improve coverage. So I am waiting for a decision on them letting me out of my contract...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.