For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
vfm5060's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 10th, 2018 5:01 AM

Closed

Unlock AT&T device to use an international sim card request

Hello,

I've been on a holiday abroad for a while without a phone to make calls from, because my new local sim card won't work on my current US AT&T device without having it unlocked. My sister in the US is the account holder for our sim cards, and I don't know her AT&T account number and password. Is there any way I can unlock my phone myself outside the US?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

All device unlocks are done online at https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/ but you need the account number and pin. Ask your sister to put the unlock request in.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks. I am from India and the information you provided helped me to take further action. Thanks once again.

• 

2 Messages

@Samsings May I know how did you unclock for international SIM?

I am facing same issue here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks.The information you provided helped me to take further action on the matter. Thank you once again for your effort. I am from India.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

help my unlock my pin 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I raised a request 3 months back .. the request is not cancelled and there is no email on my unlock code. No one is ready to send a follow up email saying that we are looking into it. I guess this is the reason why people are moving out for other mobile Vendors.

FYI : the request number for the unlock (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

Former Moderator

• 

697 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Georgegcek, 

Thank you for sharing your concern on AT&T Community Forums. We understand how important this is for you. Requesting you to post this as an independent post, so that you would get quicker assistance from the community members and will also have higher visibility. Since you have commented on an old post, we are closing this thread. Have a great day. 

Regards, 
AT&T Moderator

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.