For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
KristinePG's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 19th, 2017 6:35 PM

Prepaid Prohibited?!?

Every time I need help with my phone or account I log into my prepaid account (using phone number and pin) then I'll select the support or contact us option and I'm repeatedly told to log in to get the help/support I need from "the forum" problem is whenever I try logging in I'm redirected BACK to the prepaid portal only to repeat the process several times before giving up and calling. I'm supposed to have "24/7 support for your prepaid device" but apparently AH-NO! What happens if I'm unable to call due to circumstances beyond my control? If it's a very important situation and I need help with something I will NOT have the time to play the log in game for God knows how long, can someone at AT&T please fix this issue? It's not my fault you won't allow me to have a contract because ID THEFT screwed up my credit beyond belief (I tried getting a new phone costing $179 at a store and the only way the manager would give me a contract to make payments was if I gave him a $500 security deposit, think about that and tell me if that makes ANY sense to you!?!) So I'm trying to get the PUK code for an old smartphone's SIM card that's locked even though I own the phone (?!?) and I'm once again playing the log in game. I've set up an account with the forum using an email address but apparently that's not working now either so having been an AT&T customer since 2012 do you think you could try fixing this issue that I didn't have before you guys made all these "improvements" to make my wireless experience easier (sorry but that didn't work out too well for us prepaid customers.) Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a great day. KPG

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So I've had to re-register using yet another email because it keeps telling me "that email is in use" when trying to log in but it wouldn't accept any passwords I tried or even let me change it via "forgot password" so again... what is going on with you guys since you've made all the improvements to make my wireless experience better?!? It's only frustrating and apparently I've been promoted to "contributor" WOW, that was fast, lol (insert sigh here) I really do like AT&T if not only for the amusing irony you provide me. Thanks there! KPG

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.