For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
abigailmerritt's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 10th, 2014 8:41 PM

Can't log in to AT&T Locker

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the community. I tried searching for topics with the issue I'm experiencing but didn't find any.

I would like to know, is the AT&T Locker feature still working? 'Cause I've been trying to log in on my Galaxy Note 3 and iPhone 5s for more than a month now and I keep seeing a message that says: "Login Temporarily Unavailable. We are unable to log you in at this time, please try again later".

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I'll really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @abigailmerritt 

Can you log in from a computer? Try it at locker.att.net

I am able to sign in just fine, I'm wondering if there is an account set up issue.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I created a user ID and received a text message with a 4 digit code to verify the id, but I don't get a window to enter the code. I get directed to the login window that asks for my user id and password. Entering the id doesn't work as it has not been verified. Tried three times with same results.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @klogan21 

Try a password reset option with your user ID, if it can't find it, you might need to register again.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I did finally login after a exhausting number of attempts, doing:

1) Resetting password

2) Using ATT phone number, Original ID, and Email address on file during my attempts to logging in.

3) Called ATT technical support and was transferred to 7 different people over 3 hours, each one giving up on me, hanging up, or telling me to call a different number.

4) Followed almost all of the error filled, circular-links, contained in web-based instructions for accessing the locker content.

5) Clicked link from Email warning that I must save locker data before its expiration.

6) The trouble was with using the correct user name, which apparently is easy to remedy if one uses the reset user name option to login to locker account.

But, what a frustrating ordeal to endure which, let's face it, didn't even work well, even when it was supposed to be working. 

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I finally got in but instructions say to go to Tools, Download content and those options aren't there on my iphone locker app.  I see why they're discontinuing this app.  It sucks.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I finally can get in to the AT&T Locker app on my iphone but the instructions say to go to Tools, Download videos and photos.  There's no way to do that because I can't find those options there.  I see why they're discontinuing the app because it sucks.  Can't load the page from my computer because I get error saying connection not private.  Guess I'll lose all my stuff.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.