For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Cd926v's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 11:57 PM

AT&T dep enrollment/AT&T Employee and Retiree Self-Serv

Hello I am a Directv technician and I'm having issues enrolling into my dep. Can someone please get back to me about my dep enrollment. It keeps giving me an error message and tells me to retry in a few moments. It has been about half a week and I have checked every day since. Also I have used every different piece of equipment that I can think of (phone, computer, tablet, cat?) and I can't get this to work. Please help if you have any information regarding my question.
Thank you

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

This is a customer populated forum.  You won't get contact from support this way.

You can call 611 from an ATT phone 8 am - 10 pm or send a message through the forum 

@ATTMobilityCare  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

Check out the employee discount section of HR Onestop. If I remember correctly, there should be a number posted for employee discount customer support.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

To whom it may concern:

I am an AT&T Retiree trying to know if there any offer available to bundle my AT&T U-verse (Fiber link) with an existing AT&T TV service that is under my wife name; she want me to continue with the account, but under my name...

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

i have been trying to get wireless discount on my i phone 12 but everytime i go to att.dep.com it says system error please try again later ive been trying for 2 months  please  i am a prem tech and ive been with the company 13 years

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.