For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Clampityclampclamp's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, April 15th, 2012 6:32 PM

AT&T Music is no longer supported by Samsung

I've recently acquired a Samsung Flight 2 yesterday. I started downloading free ringtones from phonezoo.com as suggested by the radio shack personal and tried to set them as my ringtones n such. But when I tried to access AT&T Music on the menu I got this message:

"This service is no longer offered by AT&T. For songs, albums, and ringtones, please visit

http://att.uglabs.net/attmusic"

I've tried again and again trying to get to the app, and I've even gone to the page the message suggested but didn't download anything because it charges. When I looked online to see if anyone else had this problem everyone apparently has no trouble getting to AT&T Music. Whats going on with my phone?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

At&t music was shut down, the service is no longer available

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

I'm looking into this for you. I need to do a bit of research. 

Thanks for your patience!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Hey.

I am experiancing this exact same problem with my AT&T(ZTE) F160. I've actually owned this bugger a while but a few days ago it just suddenly started saying "This service is no longer offered by AT&T. For songs, albums, and ringtones, please visit..." anytime I try to run AT&T Music, and then gives me the sole option of closing AT&T music. Augh!

I have done both a Master Reset and Master Clear (Priors non-user data, latters *everything*) at a phone techs reccomendation... To no avail.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.