For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
KennyBania's profile

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

Monday, August 10th, 2015 4:05 PM

What is a good deal for Gigapower?

I currently have U300 right now with Turbo Internet (25mbps), Two wireless boxes and the High capacity storage Pace 8010 Dvr. I currently pay $135/month after the taxes and fees are added.

I work from home full time and my company is requiring a landline. They will pay for my internet and phone service so I figured I would finally upgrade to Gigapower. I already have the Gigapower profile since having the Pong box replaced that is used for Gigapower customers.

A rep over the phone quoted me $187/month for the Gigapower triple play which includes HBO and price is locked for 3 years. There is no gift card or free tablet offer. I wasn't really all that crazy about this price so I want to check to see if y'all know of any better offers out there or if this seems like the correct pricing?

I want to get the best price, Jerry! The BEST!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@KennyBania  You're compating apples and oranges.  Right now you're getting a big contract discount on u300 24M Internet.  Regularly that would retail about $195. 

That's what you have to base your decision on when your contract ends, won't get another one.

ATT really doesn't let out the prices on Gigapower, unless you are getting it or have an address you can check on. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.