For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
RNprof's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 3:08 PM

Customer service- Very bad

I had talked to a rep and have obtained a new number (residence) and a work order ten days ago. It was supposed to have been activated yesterday. After frustrating repeated calls and talking with six different reps (many of them were rude) I ended up with somebody who can hardly speak English. After, an hour and half on the phone, I was informed that there is no record of the order number nor the phone number.

I had to repeat the same things again and again to so many different reps it makes me wonder, "How can such a mess be acceptable to a Global company like ATT".  Is there a quality control for these call centers? It does not help to get the name of the person when the next time that person is not there.

What is the meaning of getting an order number and an assigned phone number when no record of either exists? Talking with different reps on different days means I have repeat the same thing again and again. This is very primitive. Terrible experience with the ATT call centers. I finally gave up. One of the worst experiences I have had in a long time.

Community Support

• 

231.6K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @RNprof

We saw your post and will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.