For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
lizcrowder's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 8th, 2018 11:14 PM

Closed

Nomorobo Calls Set Up with AT&T home phone lines

I have been trying to figure out how to set "NOMOROBO" to stop robocalls on my home phone.  Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

6 years ago

If you have U-verse why not use digital call protect.  If you're talking a traditional landline than neither call protect nor nomorobo will work there both VOIP products. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Digital call protect does not stop calls that are not on your list. I have to put the number in the list after I’ve already been called, which defeats the purpose of stopping robocalls since the next call is usually off by one number -or a completely new number. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

This is not a solution. I have ATT uverse landline and nomorobo is fantastic! It is a joy to see the spammers get hung up on after one ring. ATT uverse is not available where by brother lives , he has ATT landline Direct TV etc. He is spammed to death and he works at night and TRIES to sleep during the day. PLEASE make nomorobo available to people like him. Nomorobo says it is in YOUR hands.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

5 years ago

@shadowonthesea Better check again  nomorobo won't work on analog service, period.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Frontier *****

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

I had NoMoRobo on my POTS system for 8 years. Last year Spectrum upgraded my phone service and NoMoRobo stopped working. I called them and their tech rep said that NoMoRobo piggybacks on a Simultaneous Ring service which has been available for decades. '

They turned it on for me, and NoMoRobo started working again.

NoMoRobo has several offerings, some of which are digital only, but their core function absolutely works with a Plain Old Telephone Service. 

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

2 years ago

This topic is 4 years old. Closing to further posting.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.