For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Ariesgurl1999's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 9:23 PM

How can I get a lifeline application?

Hello! I am deaf & my TTY is not working & i can't make calls on it at the moment but I need to get ahold of At&t for a lifeline application becuz I'm on a low fixed income!! any ideas on how I can ahold of them?? I would really appreciate anyone's help!!! 

thanks Laura!! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

@lifeliner  the links have changed since i posted the links 3 months ago

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

at the bottom of this screen is a contact us option, go there and chat in with a service  rep

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

all it does is come up with a phone number to call them & I can't hear over the phone! they used to have a live chat but I don't see it anymore!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

is there anyway you can just send me a link for the online lifeline application if you have one?? 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Wish there was an online live person to talk to cuz I have no one to call the phone company just to get an application for the lifeline!!! AT&T can do better for though who are deaf & they should have a special online live person for the hearing impaired that can't make phone calls over the phone!!!

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

send a message to

ATTCares  they may be able to assist you

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

The page and link you designated are not working. They simply provide repeated pages with NO download of the actual forms. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.