Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

L
Unable to access gmail account that AT&T set up; therefore, cannot access Voicemail box

Apparently AT&T set up an email address for my 80-year-old mother when she got a U-Verse bundle for her phone and television probably about 10 years ago. Her calls will not go to her answering machine because callers are receiving a message that says "Sorry the mailbox is full and there's not en

Questions

Accepted Solution

Interference on landline

We have had landline for over 30 years with no problems. Recently while talking I can't hear the other person but they can hear me or vice versa intermittently.  I tried a different cordless and then the plugged in phone and it was happening on all of them.  The next day it happened again

Questions

Closed

ATT Access ID Removal?

Can you delete or remove the ATT access ID? I have a cancelled Landline Phone account (Primary) and my wireless account (also Primary),  I cannot delete the cancelled account from my ATT Access ID.  So can I delete My ATT Access ID all together and just use my wireless account to login?  Would prefe

Questions

9-Digit phone calls.

I'm being slammed with 9-digit phone calls and I don't understand.  I don't answer anything that I don't recognize but over the last 3 days I've been hit with numerous calls from 9-digit numbers.  One of the latest is from this morning.  319-896-168... this number called 3 times and left no message.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to block constant barrage of spoofed "local" numbers calling

Hi I have AT&T land line in the bay area, I have a land line number and every 10 minutes a different spam call comes in with a spoofed local number (e.g., My area code + first three numbers). I can't block it obviously using *61 because that only blocks up to 1000 numbers and there are 9999 poss

Questions

Unable to check for outages

My landline is out. I went online to check for local outages, but AT&T's outage support page doesn't recognize my home address or zip code when I enter it!  It keeps saying they are unable to identify my address (which hasn't changed in 20 years). What do I do?

Questions

Account locked during sign-up after 1 hour

Yesterday I attempted to create an AT&T account, unfortunately I input the billing zip-code wrongly too many times which resulted in the account being locked. I tried one more time again this morning with the billing zip-code that I'm sure of only for the app to tell me that my account was still

Questions

E mails received by family members

family received email stating starting Monday we need to add our area code to our 501 phone calls. We are in the same area code as 501

Questions

Accepted Solution

Removal of UVerse phone service and impact on DSL internet Service

What if any is the impact to DSL Internet Service should UVerse phone service be discontinued?

Questions

how to Unlink my accounts so I can transfer billing responsibility

Need to know how to unlink my landline and att internet bill so I can transfer billing responsibility. Also will I then be able to transfer billing responsibility online with no problem.  Do u know when I transfer does everything stay the same as for the landline number and the internet? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Agents phone number

What is the agents phone number to cancel my home phone/land line number? I have a new carrier and need to disconnect ATT service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I canceled home phone service from AT&T but want to keep my number with new carrier

I canceled my ATT phone service yesterday. ATT technicians were unable to port my number from wireless to home phone, and after more than a week I gave up. Now my new carrier says I must reactivate my number with ATT in order to keep it. Is this possible without renewing ATT phone service? I still

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.