Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Tips for managing your AT&T Digital Phone service and account.

(4789)

Closed

Too many login attempts error

I tried to login in to att.com tonight to pay bills and I got error message of too many login attempts and was locked out. I was successful in changing my password and was able to login. I'm NOT trying to login multiple times. This happened back in May and it took AT&T THREE MONTHS to get me bac

Questions

Finding last owner of a landline

I need help finding the ownership hx of a landlines number

Questions

Closed

Blocking robocallers

How do I block robocalls if I have just basics telephone service

Questions

AT&T Just Won’t Cancel My Service

Called over four days in one week and spoke to 8 reps. Even got a cancellation number. Today I got a bill for a landline I’ve tried to cancel since last Saturday 4/2. Phone line still active (rings) and from online account still getting billed through May 1st.  I want to cancel my landline an

Questions

Wireless Home Phone IFWA40

Hello, I have the Wireless Home Phone IFWA40 and I'm not able to make outgoing calls (fast busy) or receive incoming calls (straight to voicemail). I use the phone so someone can access my security door downstairs and I'd like to order pizza, ha ha ha! I've tried contacting AT&T Support but no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't make calls or receive calls on home phone.

Network Status indicator and Signal Strength lights are out. Can't make or receive calls on home phone.

Questions

No dial tone

No dial tone on digital phone. Just static.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change the number of rings

I am to locate how to change number of rings. Per Google: Account Overview > My digital phone > Check or manage voicemail & features: On voicemail setting tab, scroll to general preferences > set number of rings. Unable to locate this process and configuration.

Questions

Why isn't my combined bill available on the webportal anymore?

My combined bill (wireline + wireless) is no longer visible on att.com and has not been since May. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get a copy but no one knows why its not there nor how to get the bill. I have talked to customer care, IMS, digital support, tech support and others but have n

Questions

dispute a bill

I was in Italy from March 31 till August 13, and my monthly bill was accordingly higher than my normal bill of some $65. But since August 14 I have been in NYC and AT&T charged me as if I had been out of the country for the entire month of August.  Please fix it.  Myles McDonnell

Questions

busy signal

Getting a continuous busy signal on my mother's phone (at&t landline). How can I get the line checked so I will know if I need to replace the telephone or the problem is with the line?

Questions

Every time I go to login, I have to use "forgot password."

Every time I go to log in to AT&T,  I am told on my first login that my id and password are incorrect and that I have reached the limits on my attempts to login.  I have to use "forgot password' process to continue to log in with a new password.   The next time I attempt a lo

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.