Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Tips for managing your AT&T Digital Phone service and account.

(4724)

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to AT&T online account

A few days ago I tried to log into my AT&T account to check the cost for my Internet and phone plus data usage. I go to the log in screen, put in my ID and Password. It accepts them then takes me to a second screen where they want to verify that it is me, by sending a code to a telephone number.

Questions

Phone 200

I have phone 200. I'm supposed to be able to make unlimited calls to other ATT customers (in net) without additional charge. However ATT continues to include my in net calls with my off net calls for calculating my monthly call usage. 

Questions

Missing bill

The bill for January service isn't showing up in my account. It just shows the bill for December and February but not January. This is a work account and I need to be able to provide a copy of the bill to our accountant

Questions

I want to know if my service had been cut off due to payment

All im getting on my landlines is a busy signal

Questions

Hand hole cap is broken

There is handhole in my property and the plastic cap is broken and I want to send request to fix it but I do not know how ?

Questions

CANCELLATION OF LANDLINE RESULTING IN A CREDIT WHICH WAS SENT TO ME VIA REFUND ON A CREDIT CARD WITH A BANK THAT I DO NOT RECOGNIZE.

PAPERWORK SAYS, "GO ON-LINE TO REQEST A PAPER CHECK". THE BIG PTOBLEM IS THAT I CAN NOT FIND A PLACE TO DO THAT! AND, CALLING ATT CUSTOMER SERVIVE JUST PUTS YOU ON HOLD FOR 30 MINUTES OR MORE! PLEASE, IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD RESOLUTION LET ME KNOW!

Questions

How do I remove a blocked number from Home Landline phone number

How do I emove A blocked number from Home Landline phone number

Questions

Help in Closing account after told it was closed

I have called and spoke with a representative and explained that I need to close the home phone account because of my wife’s passing. I was told that It was successfully closed I ended up paying the bill due and today I got a new bill with a higher balance and the phone is still working? This is su

Questions

Cancelled Home Phone Number

Help! After 32 years ATT cancelled our home phone number when they shut off 3G service. Our original land line phone was moved to a 3G device many years ago, and just a few days ago ATT shut off the device as 3G was discontinued (understandable) but at the same time cancelled our account and irretri

Questions

Combine all wireless and landline into one bill

Need to lower my bill ?

Questions

Closed

Keeping the same phone number in a different area code

Moving our mom from 626 area code to 805. Wanting to keep the same phone number. Is it possible?

Questions

Number Transfer PIN

Am I able to port my AT&T landline phone number over to my new T-Mobile cell phone? If so, what are the steps to getting that done?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.