Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

B
how to unblock a blocked number

Two different persons have told me my number (edited per community guidelines) is blocked when they have tried to call me. I have not blocked their n

Questions

Official Solution

I am a senior citizen and have been caused undue STRESS and ANXIETY due to AT&T Error.

My daughter set up a bundle account with AT&T to include a lan phone, we had AT&T years ago and had a lan phone (which is the terrible error that AT&T

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 years ago

Questions

ROBOCALLS through ATT landline (U-Verse)

This "APPLE" robocaller has called this Sunday morning 9 times every 15 minutes with a different number on my caller ID each time (some with more than

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

19 hours ago

Questions

Constant billing issues

I transferred two cell phone accounts, a home phone account and a DirecTV account over to AT&T, after being offered a better price. What a massiv

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

21 hours ago

Questions

Misleading sales agent

At the time of my purchase this target technician neglected to tell me that this was a contract plan. I need the money owed removed immediately. G. Mi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

a day ago

Questions

additional validation inquiry

I was doing a credit check with my account to see if I could place another order - I received a text message that the system requires and additional v

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 days ago

Questions

Plan change

I have twice called and changed my mom’s landline plan to a lower rate. Both times I have asked for and was promised a confirmation email.   Ne

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Everett510 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Complaint

Hi. I will try to explain without crying. Please forgive my informal complaint and inquiry. My Mom and Dads service was interrupted due to non payment

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

RoseWalker 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Porting Issue

We ported our number (Land Line) away from AT&T on Dec.15th. We switched to a VoIP provider and now none of the people in our local area with AT&

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 days ago

Questions

Cancellation

I have been trying to call the 877-677-3312 number to cancel my landline service since every member of the family has a cell phone. I’ve called multip

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts