Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline phone - I want to turn OFF my caller ID block.

I have a landline AT&T phone that has caller ID block turned on (so if I call someone, they can't see my number).   I want that turned off now so that

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:50 AM

Phone rings; answer machine answers, caller hangs up;

Calls repeats daily; call cycle starts at random time daily; then ~ 15 -30 minutes later, with same result; happens 4 - 5 times a day.Caller / system

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Help with reaching Cyustomer Service

Does anyone have a phone number for customer service in reference to calling card minutes. I have been everywhere on the internet and cannot find a c

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

customer service

what is the email to contact customer service ??

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T & MCI

I use AT&T for my cell phone and Home phone landline. What part does MCI play in my phone service? If I cancel my MCI account, will I lose any servi

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can't call my cell phone from my home phone

I am having a problem calling my cell phone from my home phone. When I try to call my cell from home it just gives a fast busy tone. It works if anyon

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Credit for out of service

Land line was out of service for 4 1/2 days.  How do I get a credit?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

I am due a refund from 2015

I moved and just found out from an internet search that I am due a refund of $50 something. They are asking for proof of my relationship with ATT.I a

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Why is AT&T such a slow company when it comes to address the changes that a customer has requested?

Last November I requested to drop the national long distance and the world wide calling services from my home phone service.I specifically requested t

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

bill explanation

I want to talk to somebody who can explain some charges. I called once, the Serv. Rep did not pay attention as to what I wanted to know. All she wante

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago