Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

S
How do I cancel my home phone from my account?

I would like to remove the home phone line from my AT&T account.  How does this happen??

Questions

I can't use my at&t prepaid card in Spain and I want to cancel the contract

AT&T prepaid is going to make a charge when they told me in USA it would be enough selecting "no autopay" I want to avoid that charge because I can't

Questions

AT&T prepaid phone card

I am trying to find someone to speak to about adding minutes to my older AT&T prepaid phone card (for land line long distance). I have tried numerous

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Recharging AT&T Prepaid phone card

Hello, I have tried many times to load more minutes on the AT & T Virtual Prepaid site. It posts the number of minutes remaining, I select the number

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Credit on final bill

I closed my landline account and just received my final bill. I have a credit. how do I get this money?

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

List of calls to and from uverse phone line

I need to see my calls made to and from my uverse line. Why is this not available?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Monthly Plans - Home Phone Traditional POTS Landline Service

Looking for decent Rates for home phone landline service NOT VOIP, not Digital, etc. (Traditional Home Phone "old school" copper wiring landline home

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

rebate for long outage

I lost landline service for 79 days due to tornado damage.  When will AT&T rebate me for the payments I was forced to make during that time?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Changed my landline from ATT to another provider, now calls coming from ATT won't go through

I previously had both home phone, internet, TV and cell service through ATT. I just cancelled the home phone, internet and TV and transferred my home

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Have a VOIP setup on home phone, not happy, would a new phone improve? More and more people say I called, but never got through. Not good.

Hello.    My father passed in late September. When AT&T found out, they were not happy, and made us close out any account connected to him and open ne

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts