Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

M
Ongoing No Dial Tone, Unable to Receive Calls, Unable to Make Calls, Severe Static on the Line Issues Since Mid April 2020

Dear At&t,Why are you NOT promoting your purpose of  Inspire human progress through the power of communication and entertainment when it comes to my l

Questions

Discontinued my AT&T service but keep getting bills... and disconnection notices!

I had a landline (residential) since 1996. My home phone stopped working in December, 2019 so I called to disconnect the service in February, 2020. Du

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Restoring services

I paid off in full my overdue phone bill. My phone services have not been restored yet. I made numerous calls on multiple days to the 1800-288-2020 he

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Cancel phone

cancel service

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Transfering a landline number

Hello.... My parents recently moved into an Assisted Living Facility that has its own phone system... they are wondering if they can somehow have thei

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

CSR record non-business customer

I work for a company that is a VOIP provider. We have a customer that is porting out their number from you to us.  Our carrier is saying there is an a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Uverse phone

I can receive calls but can not make calls. Phone has been activated.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Teleport Communications Group Port Out Request - Rejected

Contact Name: Roxanna (edited as per community guidelines)Contact Number:(edited as per community guidelines)Contact Email: [email scrubbed]Business

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Want to reinstate landline service for landline home phone

I'd like to reinstate service again for landline phone number that was recently cancelled. I changed my mind and don't want to cancel service. I'd lik

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Fast Pay

How do I opt out on Fast Pay? Looks like anyone that has your phone number & zip code can find out the balance on your bill - I would prefer to keep t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts