Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Decombine landline, DSL, from wireless bill.

I am an AT&T active employee. I am at an AT&T mobility store trying to upgrade my cell phone. I have been told this is not possible because my account

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Need to set up landline home phone repair appointment

Have called contact number and tried to report static on my landline home phone, but they cutoff before hearing me. Computer request takes me in circl

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

My order status’s says we hit a snag

It’s says it was suppose to come between 1/21 1/23 and it’s the 22 I just want to now if my order is going to be here

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Lance

I would like for someone to call me please that is in AT&T’s corporate office. I just recently signed up with AT&T’s phone service and I have been mis

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

employee concession

how do I get the block of time for 600 free minutes created for a retiree

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Account Balance

I received an email with a balance of $109.74. This is my Mom's account and she passed away in June 2019. Please stop the service.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Land line discount

I retired with 37 years of service and was told I would get a 100% discount on my 1fr. I have been calling the concession department for over a year

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How to block unwanted Robo calls, etc.

Please let me know how to handle/block/stop unwanted Robo calls, etc. on my home phone. I have 2 lines coming into my home. and usually get a couple o

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

UVERSE in power outage

We had a POTS line and now have UVERSE. In a power outage could we plug a phone directly into the ATT exterior box where the line hits the house(befo

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Complaint

Is There An Actual Address To Write A Detailed Complaint About AT&T Or Is The FCC The Only Avenue For ASSistance?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago