Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

L
Who can help me with a complicated billing issue?

Hi, I am an AT&T retiree, and a loyal customer for more than 30 years.   Back in February of 2018 I moved. I had to disconnect several of

Questions

att home phone

phone was cut off, paid bill they say its reactivated but phone showing no line. Have been on phone with tech support for 3 hours.  they keep as

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

100dollar visa reward card

never received my 100 dollar visa card i want to know where its at it was mailed out aug 22nd and here it is sept 25 now i want to know where its at

Questions

Do need long distance service on my landline to call out?

I recently had my landline hooked up again after much ballyhoo. I was told that I could get a simple local service without long distance. I found that

Questions

discontinue service

my apartment has been sold and I would like to cancel my phone service with you account number [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal in

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

14 hours ago

Questions

cancel landline

I would like to cancel my landline telephone # (edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

reconnecting to landline

Our phone was cancelled over a year ago, there is nothing due on the account.  We are considering reconnecting to have landline for emergencies

Questions

att landline bill form

hi, i would like to request att landline bill form

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

How do I set up an online account so I can go paperless on my billing and pay my bill on line? Keep getting a lock code of RBV111!!!!!

They keep asking for the last 3 digits of my account number, which I have provided; but, they keep saying that they can't find a match. After several

Questions

Phone bill

I’m currently unemployed and don’t have any money at the moment to pay my phone bill and the late fees have already been added. Is there any way to st

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

spottydog 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts