Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

My order status’s says we hit a snag

It’s says it was suppose to come between 1/21 1/23 and it’s the 22 I just want to now if my order is going to be here

posted 

1 hour ago

employee concession

how do I get the block of time for 600 free minutes created for a retiree

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Closed

∫Binance Phone NuMbER +1 (866) 282 62≡≡82 Binance Support Number dvsfv

∫Binance Phone NuMbER +1 (866) 282 62≡≡82 Binance Support Number∫Binance Phone NuMbER +1 (866) 282 62≡≡82 Binance Support Number∫Binance Phone NuMbER

posted 

4 days ago

Account Balance

I received an email with a balance of $109.74. This is my Mom's account and she passed away in June 2019. Please stop the service.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Land line discount

I retired with 37 years of service and was told I would get a 100% discount on my 1fr. I have been calling the concession department for over a year

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

How to block unwanted Robo calls, etc.

Please let me know how to handle/block/stop unwanted Robo calls, etc. on my home phone. I have 2 lines coming into my home. and usually get a couple o

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

UVERSE in power outage

We had a POTS line and now have UVERSE. In a power outage could we plug a phone directly into the ATT exterior box where the line hits the house(befo

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Complaint

Is There An Actual Address To Write A Detailed Complaint About AT&T Or Is The FCC The Only Avenue For ASSistance?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Residential Service

I have ATT for Long Distance and have been attempting to create an account online to view billing and payments. Just like the ATT account I have for W

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

how do I verify if I have the wire-maintenence plan

I know I had wire maintenance but I don't see it on my bill. I rarely use my landline but now it's dead when I do need it.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago