Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

J

Accepted Solution

Phone call deal

I just got a phone call from someone claiming to be John at AT&T offering me a discount on my phone bill of $30 right away & then added an emp

Questions

Want to use Landline number on cell phone

I'm looking to get rid of my landline in my home but I would like to use the home phone number as my cell phone number. I called customer service and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Elderly parents charged for no service

I was helping my elderly parents update their credit card info today for several account that auto bill them. We got their wireless service fixed ASA

Questions

My order is not submitting

I please an order but it not submitting for delivery

Questions

Customer Service Support

I only thought AT&T couldn’t get any worse. They proved me wrong. You can’t get anyone to discuss landline based home phone service. T

Questions

Agreement

I have been working with several Business and retail management team members. No one has been able to provide me with a signed contract/agreement. Wa

Questions

ATT Landline ported to Comcast without authorization

HELP PLEASE! My AT&T landline of 30+ years was ported out by Comcast without my consent and/or knowledge approximately 10 days ago. Since that tim

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Over Charging On My Landline Phone

Does anyone have problems being over charged lately on thier Landline Phones who still have them?I'm being charged more and more every month lately on

Questions

I can’t receive cell phone calls on my home phone

I can’t receive cell phone calls on my home phone

Questions

Landline down since June 25, 2021

Why does it take a month to fix this problem? I have called the repair service multiple times in the last month.  I talked to Lenny on 7/21 and

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.