Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
SteelersPitt's profile

Scholar

• 

351 Messages

Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 2:25 PM

"Account Services" Scam Telemarketing calls, on Prepaid

AT&T, there has been an exponential increase in scam and telemarketing calls on my wireless number, lately. I use prepaid, so your Spam call/telemarketing screening app does not work. It requires advanced LTE services to work.  I pay $70 per month for service, and for $70 per month, I should be able to have some ability to block annoying calls.  PLEASE HELP US!  I've called customer service, and they have suggested Mr. Number, but Mr. Number has not blocked any of these calls yet.  All these calls come from the same area code and prefix of my wireless number.

Something is Broken in the spam call protection you provide. FCC has ruled that you can take measures to protect your userbase. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I just received a call from Account Services and she immediately asked if she was talking to me...then asked me what year I was born. Got combative with me when I asked what she needed with me and she told me it was a private business matter.  If it is a debt collection agency, they do not give the standard legal speak that is required on a collections call - I'm related to attorneys... I just hung up.  If someone has business with me, they can send it in writing or have me served.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.