Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
jaewon.lee2017's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 26th, 2018 4:46 PM

Closed

I want to transfer my prepaid family plan account billing responsibility

I'm Multi-Line discount account holder and I will leave US end of next month

So I try to transfer my billing responsibility.

I saw the video of tobr, but I can't find transfer button or checking mark in other's number.

If I click the other person's number, It just show off 'View Usage' 'Change Plan' 'Remove'

There's no checking mark, no other option.

What should I have to do?

Thanks,

Jaewon Lee

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

TOBR is for postpaid accounts. There is no transfer of billing responsibility for prepaid because there is no bill. You need to return all of the lines on your multiline account back to individual lines. If one of those lines wants to then setup a multiline account, they can.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My prepaid plan will renew at 6/26 today, noon. I don't want to pay next bill, but I want use my data until next month.

When will be my last date of using data?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

If you do not renew, all service will stop when your current 30 day plan expires. If today is your renew date, today is probably also day 30 of your plan. If so, service cuts off at midnight.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!