AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6872)
ATT has no provisioning website....

Trying to get online. I can't connect. I go into settings, network, mobile plan and it tells me that ATT has no provisioning network or website. What does that mean?

Questions

AT&T PREPAID- paid balance and phone service still not working.

I previously had two numbers on my prepaid plan. I removed the family plan and made them two individual plans in order to pay the balance on just one of my lines rather than both. After paying the balance with a refill card it still isn’t working. It even shows me that my balance is +$47.65 which is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't make and receive calls!!!

I cannot make and receive a phone call most of days this week. I don't know what's wrong with my prepaid phone which AT&T gave me for 5G. I cannot make a call to evev Customer service, 611. Internet access! Neither!!!

Questions

Move a post-paid AT&T NBI phone number to a pre-paid account?

I want to move a post-paid AT&T NBI phone number to a pre-paid account. My old employer initially paid for my cell service, I owned the phone. After they discontinued that perk, I assumed the payments and kept the number. I spent two hours at the AT&T store and another two hours on five d

Questions

refund funds

how do I get a paper check mailed to me for the refund amount

Questions

Bringing in an A02s to prepaid getting GA205 Error

Hello! Im trying to activate a new SIM and prepaid account on an A02s (SM-A025M/DS). Once all the info is entered, I receive a GA205 error. Is there any way I can activate the phone and start using data?

Questions

Pre-Paid balance

I've had AT&T Pre-Paid phone for MANY years. Clearly, with a balance on my pre-paid account of over $360, my phone is just for quick calls home or emergencies. Verizon made changes to their pre-pay and my mother-in-law gets to have $5/mo deducted from her large balance. AT&T says NO they won

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is it near impossible to get my account number?

Everytime I call at&t so I can get my account number I just keep getting stuck talking to a robot and getting absolutely no where

Questions

ATT Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot Internet - saying I have no data even though I've paid my bill and the cycle has turned over to a new month

I've paid my bill and it's reset to the new month but it's still saying that I have no data on my account. I'm able to connect to the device, but a window pops up saying it looks like "i'm trying to use the internet, but have no data available". I've tried calling the help number 4 times and each ti

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can l get my bill (address in it)?

Every time i click "my bill", system will reply 'you don't have accounts linked to this User ID'. But when l choose to connect my accounts, system will reply 'you have already signed in'. Somebody help me.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(211)
Unlocking device while in Europe

Hi there! I bought my AT&T device as I was travelling in the US last May. I live in Europe though and would like to continue using the phone here. It's already been more than 6 month sinse I purchased it so I assumed I could get it unlocked in order to switch to local SIM-card and services. Howe

Questions

• Wireless

ATT has no provisioning website....

Trying to get online. I can't connect. I go into settings, network, mobile plan and it tells me that ATT has no provisioning network or website. What does that mean?

Questions

Charged 315 for non returned phone

I’ve seen many people have the same issue with being charged a non return fee even though they returned the phone and i feel as if this is not fair! ATT needs to have a better process with returns so stuff like this doesn’t happen. Has anybody gone through this and got the fee removed?

Questions

• Wireless

At&t Home DSL Internet Paradox

Hello, Our At&t home DSL internet has been down for almost a month already. I've sp9ken to tech support 8 times already and a tech has come to resolve it, but we could never get it to work. Yes, I have tried resetting the modem & logging back into the modem with the user id & pass

Questions

• Internet

Removing unused AT&T phone line?

We don't have a home phone service, only AT&T Fiber. However, we've noticed that there is an existing phone line connected from the pole to our house. Anyone remove this before?

Questions

• Home Phone

Upgrade without Wife and Daughter being notified?

I want to upgrade my wife's and daughters Iphone's for Xmas, but I don't want them to get notified (Text, etc.). Can I do this online without them being notified?  Should I go into a store and do it?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(366)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

ONLINE ONLY

Get a bonus 5GB of hotspot data included

When you sign up online for our AT&T PREPAIDSM Unlimited plan—just in time for your holidays. Limited-time offer.

$50/mo.
After $15/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $65/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.