Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7565)
E
Charged for blocked number

I am getting charged for numbers I have blocked. The message still comes thru even if the number is blocked and I am charged on my pre paid plan. And it is these 1410 numbers that have been around the forums for years now as a scam. Can I block these numbers really so I do not get charged? Can I blo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My bill change

I had 65$ max unlimited plan and it’s 50$with autopay. And I started a family plan yesterday, and it is supposed to cause 90$ with autopay, which it was showed 90$ at the beginning after adding one new line. However, I just signed up for the prepaid account and it shows I am going to pay 120$ with a

Questions

Prepaid wireless card

The first two numbers of the pin on my prepaid card are scratched off where I can't see them. I chatted online and went to an att store. No one is willing to help. Why use such a poor system if you're not going to do anything to help fix the problem. I can't believe a big company like att just rips

Questions

ATT Prepaid

I’ve made my monthly payment for the $50 plan using prepaid services. Everything was working great, but now when I try to make outgoing calls, it will not let me dial out. It says an automated message telling me to check my rate plan and make sure that it’s paid for. Anyone know what’s going on?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Customer Service Problem/4 digit pin

I've been an AT&T Prepaid customer since December 2017 when I switched from straight talk because ATT offered the multi line deal. For christmas I added phones for my kids. I got the phones at wal mart and went to the local ATT store to have them added. The ATT store informed me that they couldn'

Questions

ATT Prepaid lacks any customer support.

I tried to switch from cricket wireless to ATT with the $300 annual prepaid plan. The first sim card ATT sent me was already registered to a different account and number, instead of being associated with my account and number. I ordered a replacement sim, which also arrived with no number and a brok

Questions

Accepted Solution

Porting At&t Prepaid

How do I port out an AT&T prepaid number to an AT&T account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid account to Postpaid getting run around

Hi Everyone, So I went to a AT&T corporate store and I wan to keep my number from Prepaid to Post paid and they can't transfer to prepaid to postpaid because they said it is a "cross marketing" issues whatever that means. They ran a credit check for me and I had no problems at all so they crea

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Prepaid wireless card

The first two numbers of the pin on my prepaid card are scratched off where I can't see them. I chatted online and went to an att store. No one is willing to help. Why use such a poor system if you're not going to do anything to help fix the problem. I can't believe a big company like att just rips

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Porting At&t Prepaid

How do I port out an AT&T prepaid number to an AT&T account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

account

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.