Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6507)
Att prepaid password reset

I’m trying to login to my att prepaid account to pay my bill but I keep getting the error “the system cannot reset your password at this time. call 611 for help.” I have the SIM card in a hotspot box so I can’t call.

Questions

What's my Account number

I need my Account number

Questions

iPhone features and unlock issues on prepaid

I'm a longtime AT&T prepaid user, going back to 2007. I purchased a new iPhone SE (the 2020 version) last December and am having a couple issues. The phone was activated on December 4, 2021 and the phone's IMEI was updated on my account on December 9 through the paygonline.com site. Since I g

Questions

My ATT pre-paid mobile is showing way too much internet usage, I don't use that much

ATT is showing me that i have used 8 GB in less than 12 days. I am new to ATT but I know I have not used it to this extent, whats ATT's deal? I have restricted all my apps not to hook up unless on wifi, and I have never used this much dat, I was averaging 3 GB a month on my previous carrier...Are yo

Questions

Hotspot

Earlier today I purchased a 5 GB hotspot and without notification it was taken from me before I finished using it I still have proof of payment & my usage. I want a refund.

Questions

MVNO with ATT prepaid phone

Trouble shooting connection with ATT network from MVNO with ATT Prepaid phone

Questions

Ipad 6th generation cellular+wifi. At&T SIM not working anymore

I have had a pay as you go AT&T account for 10 years, presently I have a iPad 6th generation. I buy the monthly cellular several times a year.  Tried to activate it again for a month, and says, Invalid.  In my iPad settings>cellular>manage AT&T account>Invalid Access. (

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T network using Globe Sim card in USA

I have a motorola Phone with a Prepaid Globe sim card (Philippines) installed. My Fiance lives in the Philippines and sometimes I use this phone so that her family can text me and I use it alot when im over there in the Philippines. Here in the US the Globe sim card uses AT&T as the Network Provider

Questions

Nokia G20 on prepaid plan won't make outgoing calls

I had a ATT prepaid plan with calls and text only. I switched to a different prepaid plan with data, text, and calls.  Data and text are working fine but I can no longer dial out or receive calls. My phone says LTE. Before I switched the plan, I had no problems with calls. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sim Kit

When you receive the Sim kit, the info on the Sim kit will that be your login info to your prepaid account? I've been trying to make an account and it won't let me. Also the phone number you get in the email they send you as your confirmation will that be your phone number used to login? How does th

Questions

How to reset hotspot data

I was wondering if there is a way to reset my hotspot data before the last date. I have added $55 card to account.

Questions

att order need to give pin from straight talk that was text to me- Order 23-294142374039384..why has my order not shipped?

Hi..i was told my order would ship out already and when i look it up it says it is still being processed. I ordered prepaid one year $300 service and this is on an att i phone x. i have used straight talk for two years so want to keep the same #. I selected this option but when it said pin I thought

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.