Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

M
Pincode lockscreen

How can I get in my phone if forgot pincode and don't have a Google account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Im from Australia, I purchased prepaid phone on Holiday to USA, can I ever unlock it?

I have come to Hawaii on holiday for 2 months. I tried buying a cheap pre-paid phone from AT&T store but due to phone shortages the cheapest I could get was a iPhone SE 2020, which was a bit more expensive than I had hoped to pay. Obviously this is locked to AT&T and I need 6 months of 'acti

Questions

puk

need puk code

Questions

My sim card is not usable after the change of number

Hi, I am actively in the prepaid plan and I wanted to change my number from Pennsylvania market to North California Market. At the moddle of the call with the staff, I received an email about the Pennsylvania's number is now disconnected with my account and hence, the call ended. Till now (1 hr l

Questions

Nighthawk MR1100 states 12 GB available versus on line account stating no data available (100GB/month data plan)

I get data used up when trying to access internet, but my Nighthawk MR11 says I still have 12 GB to use? Log into account and it states all data used up (100 GB)  Which is correct?

Questions

How do I avail an e-sim?

Hi, How do I get an esim. I bought a google pixel 4a. I am currently using an ATT Motivate2, for my another number. I have two lines and I want to use both numbers on google pixel 4a. I have gone to the retail store, they told me to call 611. I called 611 and I was told for 2 hrs that the pers

Questions

No answer EBB to ACC program

I have asked this before but no one responded. If a person has EBB does this automatically change to ACP or do they need to apply for ACP. If a person with EBB although not required to do so applies for ACP when does it start to apply. EBB pays $50.00 a month where ACP only pays $30.00 a month.&nbs

Questions

GA207 Error: IMEI not recognized.

I recently acquired an LG Phoenix 4 phone from a friend without a SIM card. I couldn't find another SIM card by itself so I bought a new phone and took its SIM card out and put it in my LG. I tried activating it through my LG and I kept getting that GA207 error message, telling me that it doesn't re

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pre-paid data plan in Puerto Rico

Will a pre-paid data plan work in Puerto Rico (after the sale to Liberty)?

Questions

We have an AT&T Prepaid phone we cannot access online

Hiya, I won't post the number or anything like that, but we have an AT&T prepaid phone we cannot access via the website. We get the monthly bills on our corporate credit card. But we need to log into the pages and get statements and details. Of course, we have the phone, so we could authenticat

Questions

How to switch from postpaid to prepaid?

I have two phones on an AT&T postpaid account, and would like to move them both to an AT&T prepaid account while keeping the numbers. So far, I have:Tried to do it myself online, but the prepaid account setup wouldn't accept my existing numbers.Talked to chat support, they said I needed to call supp

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.