Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

What does data mean in my text and data usage history?

I look at my text and data usage in account history some show up data with date, time, and amount of data. But if I'm on the web or stuff I will look

posted 

Yesterday at 5:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Why does soe phone numbers show up 0000000 or nothing at all in my text and call history

When checking my voice history and text history I notice alot of phone numbers are 00000000 or nothing at all why is this?

posted 

Yesterday at 5:12 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Weak data network connection

Hello,I purchased the PREPAID unlimited monthly plan on tuesday and since, I have barely no internet connection with this mobile plan. My connection f

posted 

Yesterday at 2:04 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:58 PM

Disconnected ATT account so can’t cancel autopay

So my prepaid account is renewing today on 02/20/2020 Thursday so I tried to login to my att prepaid account and it’s saying that they disconnected my

posted 

Yesterday at 2:21 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Having issue with accepting multiline invitation

I accidentally created a multi-line account but immediately switched back to individual account. However, when my friend sent me the invitation to joi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How do i port my number?

How do I port my number? I was told when I bought a SIM for my unlocked device that I would be asked if I wanted a new number, or to keep my current n

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Dataconnect account access

Cannot access dataconnect account when signing in I recevie the message "You cannot manage your IPad device at this site.". The device on the accout i

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Need to Track an Online Order

I ordered online on Friday 2/14/20 - two pay as you go starter kits for bring your own phone and automatic payment plans. I realized after the order w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Accessing my account from overseas

Hello, I'm currently overseas and realized that I forgot to suspend my prepaid account and saw that I have been charged for the past few months? I've

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

DataConnect Account Access for Non-Ipad Device Error

I am attempting to login to my DataConnect Prepaid Account at https://buyasession.att.com/sbd/unauth/ShowLogin.action. I received an error that my pa

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago