Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Having issue with accepting multiline invitation

I accidentally created a multi-line account but immediately switched back to individual account. However, when my friend sent me the invitation to joi

posted 

Yesterday at 10:00 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:53 AM

How do i port my number?

How do I port my number? I was told when I bought a SIM for my unlocked device that I would be asked if I wanted a new number, or to keep my current n

posted 

Yesterday at 11:43 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:38 AM

Dataconnect account access

Cannot access dataconnect account when signing in I recevie the message "You cannot manage your IPad device at this site.". The device on the accout i

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:23 PM

Need to Track an Online Order

I ordered online on Friday 2/14/20 - two pay as you go starter kits for bring your own phone and automatic payment plans. I realized after the order w

posted 

Yesterday at 6:22 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:57 PM

Accepted Solution

Accessing my account from overseas

Hello, I'm currently overseas and realized that I forgot to suspend my prepaid account and saw that I have been charged for the past few months? I've

posted 

Yesterday at 7:32 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:55 PM

DataConnect Account Access for Non-Ipad Device Error

I am attempting to login to my DataConnect Prepaid Account at https://buyasession.att.com/sbd/unauth/ShowLogin.action. I received an error that my pa

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:28 PM

Accepted Solution

Location history

I was curious that when I sign into my AT & T account I see that I placed telephone calls but if I had a legal matter to where I needed to find locati

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Can't pay my bill.

I'm on the prepaid plan and it was on AutoPay for the longest time, but for some reason my bill didn't pay this month. And now I'm out of service and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:56 AM

Accepted Solution

(Phone number hidden) - Please stop my India plan add-on

Hi Team, Please stop my India plan add-on. Right now am in India. So please stop my Add-on Asia pack includes India (Costs $15), which i kept it as au

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can't login to ATT prepaid

I just got my Sim card and put it in my phone a few hours ago. Whenever I try to login to att.com/myprepaid I get the error "The information provided

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago