Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Phone number

I am unable to log into my prepaid account. I have been at home in Ireland since November and that was when I last topped up my account. I want to pay

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

no refund for prepaid service?! even prorated?

we payed prepaid for years, but recently had to transfer to another carrierwe needed another few days, though, to complete the transfer, so we paid at

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Forgot my prepaid account password but I’m in China now, how can I reset it when the SIM card shows no service?

I forgot my 4 digit password for my gophone. Usually I can reset it by receiving a message, but right now I’m in China and I didn’t turn on the intern

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Switching prepaid phone to existing number

Bought an inexpensive prepaid att phone. Do I have to go in person to get a new sim card to activate existing account? Do i need the primary person to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Pre-Paid Problem & Solution for Resolution - S T A R Principle

Does being a PRE-PAID customer makes me less valuable then a customer who didn't pay on time (under contract)? May I share some light?Situation: Origi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Used wrong email for sim card order, help!!!

So I just ordered a sim card/plan and made a mistake and used the wrong email address. Now I can't finish registering my account because the email was

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T Prepaid Account Inactivity Question

Hello, I'm currently on the 25 cent pay as you go plan on AT&T Prepaid. I am not using my phone at the moment because I am back home in Niagara Falls,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

I bought a metric phone ZTE

I bought a ZTE modelZ982 from a couple who lived in California but now live AK tried using my at&t SIM but I can't seem it to connect or get a signal

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Stock statement

I am the executor of the account and need a statement. I have never received a statement and the bank wants me to produce a statement!Diana (edited p

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Overcharged while refilling phone card

I was refilling my boyfriends us navy phone card and i was over charged. There were 7 charges to my card for 25.88 each only one of them went through.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago