Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Outage for calls from Mexico?

On Friday and Saturday morning my data and voice from Mexico back to the US was working fine and since then it has been getting worse and worse. Now

posted 

14 minutes ago

Go phone refund

My mother passed away in January. She has a credit of over $200 on her go phone and at&t won’t refund the money to her estate. Their two options are t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

DataConnect Account Access for Non-Ipad Device Error

I am attempting to login to my DataConnect Prepaid Account at https://buyasession.att.com/sbd/unauth/ShowLogin.action. I received an error that my pa

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Need Account Number

I know it's located within the depths of the ATT bot, to call 611 from my Prepaid device.. But what's the magic sequence of commands to get to the rig

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

What does data mean in my text and data usage history?

I look at my text and data usage in account history some show up data with date, time, and amount of data. But if I'm on the web or stuff I will look

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Why does soe phone numbers show up 0000000 or nothing at all in my text and call history

When checking my voice history and text history I notice alot of phone numbers are 00000000 or nothing at all why is this?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Weak data network connection

Hello,I purchased the PREPAID unlimited monthly plan on tuesday and since, I have barely no internet connection with this mobile plan. My connection f

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Disconnected ATT account so can’t cancel autopay

So my prepaid account is renewing today on 02/20/2020 Thursday so I tried to login to my att prepaid account and it’s saying that they disconnected my

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Having issue with accepting multiline invitation

I accidentally created a multi-line account but immediately switched back to individual account. However, when my friend sent me the invitation to joi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

How do i port my number?

How do I port my number? I was told when I bought a SIM for my unlocked device that I would be asked if I wanted a new number, or to keep my current n

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago