Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

R

Accepted Solution

Account Expitation

Does anyone know if account expiration is 11/25, what exact time does the account go to $0?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

Walmart AT&T phone card purchase

I bought an AT&T phone card many years ago because no long distance service on my landline and always filled it at Walmart. They told me they no

Questions

Phone disconnected

My cell service was disconnected “accidentally “ by an agent. Agents refuse to connect it back without a payment when my bill was paid not even 24hour

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

aortiz133 

17 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid account register

Hello guys, I'm outside USA and I need AT&T prepaid account, can some one help and create prepaid account for me? I will be so grateful to have o

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

20 hours ago

Questions

Over payment by making a huge mistake changing plans

Look I accidently signed up for auto payment and was charged on my credit card then while making payment with pre paid card I noticed I had been charg

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

20 hours ago

Questions

Accepting calls when you are out of the country

Hi! I was wondering if any of the prepaid plans can receive/make calls from/to the US when you are out of the country? If not, what about the wireless

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

Calling number

In my account history for incoming text messages. it shows calling number as 1CODE80810. What is that?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

I want to disable autopay

Last year I went to the States for university. I was forced to return due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Here I am back, and I would like to stop my AT&

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

How do I sign up for a new AT&T prepaid line with an eSIM? I only see the option to have a regular sim delivered.

I plan to buy a 3-month plan with BYOD but want to use my Pixel 4a eSIM for the AT&T line. How do I go about doing that?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Reactivate service

Hello, I purchased a prepaid phone a few months ago as a cheaper options to main plans since covid has lowered my income. I since caught covid and aft

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts