Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Accepted Solution

(Phone number hidden) - Please stop my India plan add-on

Hi Team, Please stop my India plan add-on. Right now am in India. So please stop my Add-on Asia pack includes India (Costs $15), which i kept it as au

posted 

Yesterday at 8:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:08 PM

Can't login to ATT prepaid

I just got my Sim card and put it in my phone a few hours ago. Whenever I try to login to att.com/myprepaid I get the error "The information provided

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:03 PM

SIM locked Need PUK

Well, can’t cry anymore so throwing this out to whoever will listen with a kind heart and offer some help. Accidentally locked my SIM. Thought it was

posted 

Yesterday at 5:36 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:38 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What do these code means on my bill?

Some numbers are coming in as codes. What do they mean1C0DE902431C0DE81787

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:57 PM

Can't pay my bill.

I'm on the prepaid plan and it was on AutoPay for the longest time, but for some reason my bill didn't pay this month. And now I'm out of service and

posted 

Yesterday at 5:26 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:24 AM

When I try to make a call, a red screen appears and says "Server error. Try again later."

When I try to make a call, a red screen appears and says "Server error. Try again later." My pre-paid wireless mobile phone bill is paid and I had a n

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:13 AM

LOST SIMS CAN'T ACCESS NOTHING

Daughter lost my SIMS and now I can't even access my phone or account

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

No Service

The last 2 days, I have been having no service, one bar, or the carrier switches over to Rodgers (Canada). This has never happened before. Can you t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Can't change payment method

I bought AT&T sim card when I was in USA and set up AutoPay. Now I'm not in USA and don't want my card to be charged, I tried to login to my account .

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

number blocked from my plan

I can’t make or receive calls. When I try to make a call it says number blocked from my plan. I have autopay on my account and it failed a few days a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago