Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

T
Over charge

I'm prepaid and there are limited available options online for over charged. You guys charged me twice for 50$ monthly plan plus taxes and the guy sai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Service disconnected due to COVID-19

Hi, I live in Switzerland but spend 10 week/year in the U.S. (Alaska) and therefore got a AT6T prepaid phone and service for years. Due to COVID-19

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

3 hours ago

Questions

Having a issue to receive the multi-line invitation

I received the invitation letter from my family member, but I cannot activate my multi-line account by receiving the invitation. And I can see the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

Transfer Existing AT&T number to AT&T prepaid?

I am an existing AT&T customer and am looking to switch over to one of the AT&T prepaid plans. Can I keep my current AT&T cell number when

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

9 hours ago

Questions

My AT&T phone prepaid has been disconnected

I have an AT&T prepaid phone for over 7 years. Phone number (Edited as per community guidelines). The last time I accessed my account I had a bala

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

11 hours ago

Questions

Ordering a prepaid sim and bringing over my number. How long will I lose service on my number?

I'm ordering a prepaid sim and bringing over my number. I haven't submitted the order yet because I don't want to lose access to my phone number right

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Plan

I want to know if I paid my plan. Also, I’m supposed to pay 50 a month not 75. That’s what I’ve been told.

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Account Expitation

Does anyone know if account expiration is 11/25, what exact time does the account go to $0?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

Walmart AT&T phone card purchase

I bought an AT&T phone card many years ago because no long distance service on my landline and always filled it at Walmart. They told me they no

posted 

2 days ago

Questions

Phone disconnected

My cell service was disconnected “accidentally “ by an agent. Agents refuse to connect it back without a payment when my bill was paid not even 24hour

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

aortiz133 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts