Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Accepted Solution

Transfer from AT&T Prepaid to Red Pocket

I received error when porting AT&T Prepaid number to Red Pocket CDMA network. My iPhone is purchased directly from Apple Store. The error is Portin-Re

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

ATT prepaid is terrible by overcharging and nobody could solve the problem

I have a multi-line account with 5 line in total. We are in $50 / month deal. Started a few month earlier (Oct 2019), they have technical issue with c

posted 

Yesterday at 7:16 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Domestic DataConnect Pass Auto Renew Plans

https://buyasession.att.com/sbd/Common/ShopRatePlans.action (CLick on Tablets and Other Mobile Devices)I currently pay $34.99 for an Unlimited Data Pl

posted 

Yesterday at 7:10 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:27 AM

Accepted Solution

Still no resolution it's been almost 2 weeks. Porting the number and activating the SIM for BYOD.

Problem:Transferred my number away from cricket to at&t prepaid. Received the SIM in the mail and went to [ https://www.att.com/prepaid/activations/#

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:10 AM

Add-on removed without authorization

AT&T without my authorization removed my messaging Add-on from automatic monthly renewal the day it was supposed to auto-renew.This resulted in the fo

posted 

Yesterday at 3:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:28 PM

Stuck on buy a session

I was going to activate an iPad via the buyasession.att.com for the data connect plan. Decided against it. Now my existing account is stuck saying 9

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cancel autopay for prepaid wireless from abroad

Hi! I set up autopay for my go phone account, but now I already left the U.S. without having a chance to cancel the autopay.I cannot access att websit

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

how can I get sms on prepaid phone when I am in another country?

I travelled to UAE and I get no service even for sms from AT&t itself. I need to get a code from AT&t to access my online account but I can't.Please g

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Dataconnect account access

Cannot access dataconnect account when signing in I recevie the message "You cannot manage your IPad device at this site.". The device on the accout i

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

My sims wont work in phone

Its qlink

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago