Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Was the montly fee charged to my account?

HiI'm using pre-paid $50 plan (enrolled Atuto pay)My montly renewal was 02/20 for use February.I looked at the account to see if the charge was out, b

posted 

an hour ago

Stock statement

I am the executor of the account and need a statement. I have never received a statement and the bank wants me to produce a statement!Diana (edited p

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Text message details in account history shows each detail 3 times

On my prepaid AT&T account when I look at account usage history on the internet and I look at the details for text messaging, as somebody texts my pho

posted 

3 hours ago

Overcharged while refilling phone card

I was refilling my boyfriends us navy phone card and i was over charged. There were 7 charges to my card for 25.88 each only one of them went through.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T Prepaid Account Inactivity Question

Hello, I'm currently on the 25 cent pay as you go plan on AT&T Prepaid. I am not using my phone at the moment because I am back home in Niagara Falls,

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Additional Phone numbers

Is it possible to add an additional phone number to my current phone? I work remotely for a company out of Nashville, having a number that doesn't sh

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

account number

trying to find out what my att prepaid account number is

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How soon to port back to AT&T Prepaid?

Just last week I ported my number to another prepaid carrier and already realize there are some shortcomings with their service. How soon can I port m

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Can't change payment method

I bought AT&T sim card when I was in USA and set up AutoPay. Now I'm not in USA and don't want my card to be charged, I tried to login to my account .

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Accessing my account from overseas

Hello, I'm currently overseas and realized that I forgot to suspend my prepaid account and saw that I have been charged for the past few months? I've

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago