Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Transfer from AT&T Prepaid to Red Pocket

I received error when porting AT&T Prepaid number to Red Pocket CDMA network. My iPhone is purchased directly from Apple Store. The error is Portin-Re

posted 

Yesterday at 8:03 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:14 PM

Dataconnect account access

Cannot access dataconnect account when signing in I recevie the message "You cannot manage your IPad device at this site.". The device on the accout i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:48 PM

Still no resolution it's been almost 2 weeks. Porting the number and activating the SIM for BYOD.

Problem:Transferred my number away from cricket to at&t prepaid. Received the SIM in the mail and went to [ https://www.att.com/prepaid/activations/#

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:36 AM

My sims wont work in phone

Its qlink

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Account deactivated

Hi!I’ve been out of America for the past couple of months and I just got notified that my account has been deactivated. Is there any way to reactivate

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can I pause auto-pay on AT&T prepaid

I would like to know if I can pause autopay for a month on AT&T prepaid so the card on file does not get charged? Or if I end auto pay can I re-enroll

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Issues logging into AT&T account; can't receive texts to update password

Hi, I've been in the States for some months and had an AT&T prepaid monthly plan for that time. Now that I'm back in Europe, I'd like to change my mon

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accidentally made a new number when activating new SIM.

Hello! My mom is sick of her current provider, so I ordered her a new phone and an AT&T prepaid SIM from Amazon. I had done this for myself a few ye

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Trouble porting back to AT&T

So here's the sequence of events: 1) Ported my number out to a T-mobile account, decided I didn't like what I got 2) Initiated a port back to AT&T wi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

bad sim card no password

my sim card is bad and my phone is off I cant log in because it says wrong password and if I ask for a new one it sends it to the phone ?????? So how

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago