Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

C
Gift an at&t phone for pre-paid service to a family member who hasn't an account

My daughter is offering to give me one of her phones she finished paying off and got another one. She has an at&t account but I have never had one

Questions

SSN

Hi! I'm currently using phone number whose carrier is CTExel. I’m considering to transfer to AT&T. I tried to transfer my old number to AT&T

Questions

Phone blocked from network

I am the original owner of this device with the same phone number. I had my sim card in a more powerful unlocked device that I broke today.  I n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Account Number

I would like to know my account number.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Issue with my Billing & Refund

Some how or another when I put money on my account and went online to renew my service it charged me twice and I thought the lady I talked to said the

Questions

AT&T Wireless Unit Just Received cannot send or receive calls

I just received a Wireless Internet Unit and hooked it up per instructions and same way as my older working until but when I try to call I get message

Questions

Help with my usage history

I am trying to get my data usage because I need a few of the numbers from it. I'm trying to go back to the first of the year and it won't let me go an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I switch my existing prepaid account number to an existing postpaid account?

How do I switch my existing prepaid account number to an existing postpaid account? Do I need to call into prepaid customer service and release respon

Questions

How to change my number

Change my number Bak to my other number I had b4

Questions

Accepted Solution

New Prepaid Service Won't Activate

I received a new Prepaid SIM and inserted into my phone. I went to the activations website and put in my ICCID and IMEI numbers.  It said the SI

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to switch from postpaid to prepaid?

I have two phones on an AT&T postpaid account, and would like to move them both to an AT&T prepaid account while keeping the numbers. So far, I have:T

Questions

Account number

I have a prepaid account that's paperless and I need my account number. Where would I find that?

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.