Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Urgent Problem with AT&T Account and Number(was cancelled without me doing so)

Hello,I recently received an email from my bank saying that my mobile provider(AT&T) does not recognize my number as valid anymore. I am confused beca

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Money lost while changing plans mid-cycle!

I have a five multi-line prepaid plan. Until today morning I had an amount due on June 28th (almost a month from now) for $80.50. I changed one of my

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Trying to get my prepaid gophone number

Hello guys I'm holding a gophone prepaid att account under (Edited per community guidelines)But I stop paying bills cuz I was out side usa and during

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Return SIM Card for Refund

I had purchased two lines and two SIM cards with new numbers and BYOP, to use the 2 GB/15 a month plan. I have not yet activated the service, but you

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Got Jipped

I just paid my monthly bill and upgraded my service with AutoPay over the phone with a person in the payment center. The reason that I upgraded my pla

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

How long have I had this phone number?

I nees to figure out when I started using this phone number but the account details on here only show me back to Dec 2019. I've had this number for a

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Sim locked an forgot account pin

I had put my sim in my moms iPhone that they paid for through Verizon an the ime had been blacklisted previously cause of altercations between parent

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

The system cannot sign you in at this time. Call 611 for help.

Hi,I am a prepaid customer for over 4 years now. I am trying to log into my account and get the following error message:"The system cannot sign you in

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Cant log into my prepaid account have tried everything

Cant log into my account have tried everything

Early Billing

I was planning to change to the lower price $30 per month plan with auto pay since I rarely use any data. When I went to change it the other day it ha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago