Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

T
$300 plan

I signed up for the $300 8GB plan. I received the SIM card. It says it is activated. But I haven't been charged for the plan and the next step to acti

Questions

I refilled my prepaid account but the next day my account was disconnected

Hi, can anyone help me? I couldn't refill earlier due to the Covid-19 lock down so I expected that my balance expired already. I managed to refill

Questions

Pepwave Max BR1shows disconnected after prepaid plan renewal

I have a Peplink Pepwave Max BR1 hotspot device. All was fine until my prepaid plan renewed. Now, It won't connect to the internet. In its admin setti

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

my account got diusconnected from my AT&T account

I haven't been paying for the call service I used to on my AT&T number, because I moved out of the country and I wasn't using my number. but I'll

Questions

Sim card not activated

I ordered a new sim card 13 days ago for my number (Edited as per community guidelines). I received my sim card 9 days ago but my card is still not ac

Questions

I need an AT&T Letter

I had some fraudulent activity on my Zelle Account. My bank has asked me to get a letter from AT&T saying there was unusual activity on my phone d

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

osehietomi 

6 hours ago

Questions

Activating prepaid service

Hi I started a prepaid account with AT&T a couple of daya ago and chose an online only offer where with a one time payment of $300 I can enjoy

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Hotspot not working

I just paid $10 to be able to use my hotspot throughout this month, and it is npt working when trying to connect to my Roku. I have restarted both dev

Questions

Extortion

I gave my son my old phone to set up because I purchased a new phone. I had just paid 72.00 dollars for the month and he accidentally changed my plan

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

McD593 

a day ago

Questions

Prepaid Plan not Renewed after Payment is done

Hi, there, My prepaid is $25 monthly with annual upfront payment. It was expired on 9/17/20. While I paid the due balance on 9/18/20, now the balance

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

uscelaine 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts