Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

G
Prepaid phone hacked

My prepaid phone starts generating charges to Puerto Rico whenever I turn it on, draining my balance. I get them every 10 minutes or so when the phone

Questions

Cancel my prepaid account

I want to cancel my at&t prepaid account. I am one of the members in our plan, and I am not in the US now. How can I cancel my phone number and withdr

Questions

Give gift

I sent a $10 gift to my WiFi account but it was not recieved.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Stop prepaid phone

I’m from Japan. Last year I stayed in US for a month and used AT&T prepaid. I forgot to stop using the sim when I come back to Japan. I don’t remember

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

cancel at and t

Hi this is Hisham I would like to cancel my prepaid phone line. I am currently not in the US and I don't have international minutes, therefore I was u

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Make a payment

Will not allow me to make my payment using my PayPal.  I have had no issues before, however will not allow now

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

AT&T PREPAID SIM Card Kit on way, but how do I complete signup?

Picked the AT&T PREPAID Unlimited Plus and save $25 a month. Cart said I owed $55.40. Was only charged for the SIM and it is on the way.   How do I co

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

HELP

I am a prepaid account owner, stuck in UAE. I have $50 of additional charge on my billing for thr last 3 months. Trying to contact AT and T about the

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Using data in Mexico

I’m in Mexico and I can’t use my data but my service works, I have an iPhone XR and the 65 dollar unlimited prepaid plan with At&t, I’ve tried everyth

Questions

Keeping my phone number active

Hello, I am an international student and I had to leave the US on March 18th due to COVID-19. I will be attending the fall semester online and I will

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts