Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

The system cannot sign you in at this time. Call 611 for help.

Hi,I am a prepaid customer for over 4 years now. I am trying to log into my account and get the following error message:"The system cannot sign you in

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Cant log into my prepaid account have tried everything

Cant log into my account have tried everything

Early Billing

I was planning to change to the lower price $30 per month plan with auto pay since I rarely use any data. When I went to change it the other day it ha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Change of plan replaced my existing service

Poor service And platform. I lost the service by changing my plan Before billing cycle. It’s not allowing to rollback. No technical support. No warni

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Voice

No voice service on current connection.

Can't add minutes to old AT&T phone card

Have an old AT&T phone card. When I go to web site to add minutes, can't get the transaction to go through. When I call the help number, keep telling

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can't access myprepaid account since I am abroad

Hello everyone, I am in Europe right now and I am trying to access myprepaid account. Unfortunately I don't rememebr my password. On the sign in page

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Accidentally changed prepaid plan

I accidentally changed my plan. And I have read where "at&t cares" has said other people who have done the same thing that basically we are screwed. T

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

prepaid - change plan - overpayment

I own three ATT prepaid lines with multi line discount.  Yesterday I changed two of them from a 6G data plan to 1 G data plan which cost less. I was c

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Sim locked an forgot account pin

I had put my sim in my moms iPhone that they paid for through Verizon an the ime had been blacklisted previously cause of altercations between parent