Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Missing the email contact address to get in touch with the AT&T PREPAID customer service

Hello, I am outside US since mid of january. I can not access nor receive Text messages from the mobile phone since then aa well I can not open my per

Can I pause or extend it???

I have to go home temporarily because of the Covid-19 virus. I already purchased the 12-month $300 plan in early March. I'd like to temporarily suspen

Covid19

My prepaid plan was cut off due to me getting cut back to just 24 hrs a week and I just had to pay rent . I thought AT&T weren’t going to cut any cust

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

deactivate account

I would like to deactivate account.

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Phone showing bars, says no service

My Galaxy s7 isnt working. It shows no service till I open up the phone or messages then itll have bars but still says service unavailable.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PREPAID services during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I am just curious are y’all going to be willing to help prepaid customers since we are loosing our jobs temporarily due to coronavirus pandemic?

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

prepaid log in

i can never log into my prepaid account. i always get an error that the information is invalid or the system has an error. i know that my password is

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Update email address at my billing and account

I just bought prepaid plane and I wrote my email address wrong and didn’t received any email from at&t how can I update it

10 GB virus add on promotion

Seems this extra data is low speed only? I used all my regular data and I've been low speed since. Anyone know more about this additional data? Anyone

Update sim card

Someone stole my phone and sim so I went got a new sim card and phone and I am trying to update my new sim card but I can't do it cause I don't rememb

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…