Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Number Port SSN Security Concern

I bought a sim card and pre-paid plan online and requested to port my phone number in from an outside carrier. I find it disturbing that during the ch

I wonder how to change my prepaid plan to a pay per use plan?

I wonder how to change my prepaid plan to a pay per use plan?

need help

i had my phone stolen from me and i was just wondering is there any kind of way to try and track it or do i have to get me another one?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Port status confirmed

I'm trying to transfer service from cricket to AT&T. I chose the prepaid plan and had them port my old number over. The sim cards came in today and

How long after ordering do I have to activate a new line/sim?

I purchased a sim with the 2gb/15 deal with a new phone number coming to ATT Prepaid, but I have a few months left on my old carrier that I have prepa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

When will my phone bill adjust after I remove a line from my multi-account prepaid plan?

I removed a line from my shared account today but AT&T has already charged me the amount which includes the line I removed. I was charged through Auto

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

unknown message with no subject and want me to download

I got many messages from unknown user as NO SUBJECT. I don't even open it and being charges each message from AT&T. My phone is used for emergency onl

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Cant log in and cant call anyone?

I am paying my bill using autopay, why do I suffer from this?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Add name to Prepaid Account

I have a prepaid account in my name for my mother to use. How do I add her name to the account?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

How do I cancel my account? How can I get a refund?

Hello!I'm out of the country and I have not been able to use the services I'm paying for, so I'd like to cancel my account and also get a refund, as I

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago