For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
umoya56's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, May 13th, 2019 5:39 PM

Expecting a refund

I returned a Wi-Fi extender as instructed by a CSR on April 2rd, 2019. My Internet was installed that day and the extender was expected to be needed for better wireless Genie access. When the DTV installer came on 4/3/19, he installed wired Genies. I returned the extended on 4/5/19 via UPS. When should I receive a refund/credit?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

you would need to call and ask them

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I've done that for the past two weeks. I still have not  been given a definitive answer, just that someone will call me within 48 hours.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

you wont get an answer here were all just customers same as you only advice i can give is keep calling

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I've done that for the past two weeks. I still have not  been given a definitive answer, just that someone will call me withing 48 hours.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I actually did get some traction from posting on this site from an AT&T person from an earlier situation.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

5 years ago

Were you actually charged for the extender? I wouldn’t expect a refund/credit if you were charged for a couple of billing cycles. Keep the documentation from ups. Did you get a tracking number and confirm it was delivered? 

FYI, wireless genies use a separate WiFi network created by a dtv wireless bridge. You only connect to your internet network In order to get on demand content. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks. I was charged for the extender...a one time charge. The reason the installer sold me the extender was for "on demand".

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.