For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
southeast's profile

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018 8:54 PM

TECHNICIAN DID NOT SHOW

I am requesting for the President of AT&T to contact me immediately!!  

There were two ATT appointments set up for me today.  One for 9-10am and the other for 9am-1pm.  The first one did show up and completed the work to be done.  The second one never showed.  At 1:23, I called the Retention office and asked why the tech did not show, that gentleman was of no help, he connected me over to Tech Support.  I spoke with an agent Constantine out of your Europe office who was VERY RUDE!!!  Interrupts when I am speaking and did noting for me!!!   I demanded to speak with a manager and he said no one was available only supervisors, i told him a multi billion dollar company has no managers on site, I find that hard to believe as I worked for AT&T for 14 years and I know there are managers in the office at all times.  Miraculously, a manager named Tom came on the line.  Long story short, the agent that took my call on 12/29 failed to complete the order and it was not dispatched.  This angries me beyond words, as my father-in-law passed away yesterday, and my husband and I failed to leave last night due to the two AT&T techs coming out today.  The land line that was fixed this morning, took 3 months to finally get someone to come out, so we were not going to postpone.  I am beyond LIVID to know that we have sat her all day waiting for the 2nd tech to arrive not knowing that the agent who took my call failed to do her job correctly and the tech was never going to show up!  I asked Tom the Manager why were we not notified, the answer was that there is no way for them to know when an order is not completed and sent thru dispatch, seriously???!!!   

We would have left to where my father-in-law lived to be with family, had we known the 2nd tech was never going to show up.  THIS IS JUST NOT OKAY!!!!!!!   

I am asking that THE PRESIDENT OF AT&T CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Community Support

• 

231.8K Messages

6 years ago

Greetings southeast,

This is Jason, from AT&T’s Community and Forums Team. My sincere condolences on the loss of your father-in-law. I’m glad to hear you were properly taken care of by the first technician. However we never want you to feel  the frustrations you have gone through due to the second technician not coming as originally expected. We are more than happy to get this taken care of for you.

To best handle your concerns, here is a link to contact the proper channel you are requesting: https://www.att.com/contactus/.

We completely understand where you’re coming from as we need to get this resolved as soon as possible. If you require any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us on social media at @ATTCares. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Jason, AT&T Community and Forums Team

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I want the President of AT&T to give me a call!!!!!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I remain unhappy.   I have asked several times for the phone number to the office of the President!!!!!! 

Being a paying customer I would think this would be provided to me.  

What is the phone number?????!!!!???!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am a new customer Switching to ATT from Spectrum and the tech did not show up today for my 9-11am appointment. I called customer service twice only to find extremely long wait times so I hung up. Originally, my appointment was for 2 weeks ago on a Saturday. The tech comes in looks around and tells me that he will need to drill into the wall of our bedroom on the 1st floor of our 3 story townhouse. I asked him if the 3rd floor would have a strong WiFi signal which he tells me, not really but there is an item you an buy to strengthen the signal!  no thank you, he perceded to tell me that there is an option to have a box installed on the outside of the house and connect to the cables that are already installed, but he didn’t have that item available with him in his truck and told me on Saturday and Sunday’s managers are off and he can only use product available to him in his utility truck. I strongly recommend att have atleast 1 onsite manager for situations such as these. The tech told me to reschedule the appt on a business day so I would be able to have this particular product installed. That  is exactly what i did and it was for today! But no one showed up!! I am really disappointed and frustrated and I was very excited to get rid of spectrum. I would like some sort of response to this. 

Scholar

• 

290 Messages

6 years ago

@southeast

What was the outcome of your situation? 

If you are still having issues, post back.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

29 days and counting with NO INTERNET - (which also means NO CELL PHONE service in our home. We live 10 miles south of a major state university... alas, no bars!)

Have had DSL for 14.5 years... it started flaking out... cable is not available here; AT&T encouraged us to switch to U-Verse. (Great - we're in!!!!) But after 6 cancelled service calls - only one of which they've notified us about - and 6 days of work lost spent waiting for their no-show technicians, we would like our DSL back... But, WAIT! DSL is suddenly "not available" at our address! (How?!)

Spent 1.5 hours on the phone with customer service and loyalty line today -- after already spending hours on the phone on multiple prior occasions, as well as 4 visits to the local AT&T store. NO ONE CAN OFFER US AN EXPLANATION, nor can they offer a timeline of when U-Verse will be able to be installed (despite the fact that several neighbors on our street have it).... TWENTY-NINE DAYS!!!!! This level of incompetence is astounding.

Going to Federal Communications Commission, Betterbusinessbureau, Public Service Commission, and Consumer Advocate Clark Howard next. Make this right, AT&T!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This is the second day I have stayed home for a 4 hour window and had the technician not show up. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

SAME THING HERE!!!!

2 TIMES NO TECHNICIANS SHOWED UP AFTER 2 APPOINTMENTS!!!! 8am-8pm (no i dont have a life at all!!!!!)

WORST SERVICE EVEEEEEER!!!! SERIOUSLY???? HOW CAN YOU MAKE MONEY TREATING CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS???? THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT OKAAAAAAY!!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

WENT WITH SPECTRUM....I ADVICE PEOPLE TO NOT USE AT&T IT IS JUST A JOKE!!!!!! 

THEY LIED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE PHONE, JUST INCOMPETENT PEOPLE, THEY HAVE NO EMPATHIE FOR YOU! LIARS AND THIEF!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I was a long time ATT bundle customer with 5 phones still under contract. Called 6/6 to move Internet 6/27. No show 4x with multiple escalations and emphatic assurances they’d come “tomorrow”. One week later still no internet. Also didn’t show to connect my 95 year old Mothers phone and TV (really!?). Switching to Earthlink. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.