For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
gofer6064's profile

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

Sunday, January 31st, 2016 12:09 AM

RG statistics.

I cannot get into the RG for my statistics using http-- 192.168.1.254-xsltPAGE=C_1_0. this has always worked before, Two computers hard wired to the RG one on windows 10, one on windows seven, computer with 10 shows message hmmm cannot get into this page, computer with 7 brings down big drop box with a list of 192.168 stuff the same drop box comes up while trying access it using my cell phone (ATT wireless). TV and internet seem to work ok. The only difference i have noticed is that is that the RG seems to reset itself once a week. windows 10 computer was just fixed and windows 10 added was able to access RG with for one  day then it quit can access any other Program with no problem. just wondering if the RG might be going out. Any thoughts out there would be appreciated. This is not a big problem just more curiosity then anything.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

Try accessing the page through http://192.168.1.254. If still not working, factory reset your gateway by holding the red reset button on the back of it for 30 seconds.

-ATTU-verseCare

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

8 years ago

THE wireless problem was solved, it was caused by the factory reset suggestion. Had to reset the password on all wireless units including cell phones. Everything on wireless and ethernet now working fine. Still cannot access RG to read stats on any computer one just back from the shop and upgraded to windows 10, one on windows 7, and one brand new windows 10 lap top. none of the suggestions work. I either get the drop down box with a lot of sites or the message can't find this page. All that being said it is not a big problem and i am not going to worry about it for the time being every thing else works fine so that problem can set till another time.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@gofer6064   Tty this link:

http://192.168.1.254/xslt?PAGE=C_1_0

For info/stats, worked for me for more than 7 years. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

8 years ago

Chris

Already tried that the link  you mention has been my link for the past seven years it has been out for a month with the exception of two days when it came back on then went out again. community services contacted me with some suggestions none of which worked, now my wireless is out completly. cell phones work because of an open wifi network,  ethernet works ok two computers hardwired, and TV's work ok have E-mail and PM'd community services about this and am waiting to hear back. Thanks for the suggestion I think the RG is going south.

chuck

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@gofer6064   Did you click my link, yours was different, no ? where yours has -. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

I clicked on both links and my router stats came up fine. Have you tried a different browser? Sounds like a computer problem. Especially since you can access by cell phone.

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

8 years ago

browndk26

I have clicked on more then one link this happens on three computers to this RG the wireless is completly out. pick up cell wifi from cell tower open wifi this does not happen when the RG is working right, one computer just back from the shop. This link worked for seven years.         

gofer6064

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

8 years ago

Chris

I used your link along with several others. This problem also seems to  affect recorded programs on the DVR hard wired back to the RG, as stated in another reply used several different links, none work my link is the same exact link as yours. Up to today i only had just the stat link problem now no wireless (Printer and lap top are wireless).

chuck

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

Try checking your IP address and default gateway to make sure it has not changed. You can do so by typing in 

IPCONFIG

in a command prompt. You should have an IP in the block of 192.168.1.x and a default gateway of 192.168.1.254.

-ATTU-verseCare

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

8 years ago

U-verse care

My main problem right now is i have no wireless connection no green light for wireless on the RG. Ethernet TV and hard wired computers appears to be ok. No connection for lap top or printer this occured after following suggestion to do factory reset of the RG I believe it is the RG it self please contact me at ***** i am awake now i will be gone from 10:00 am to 11:30 this morning i know there is a cost for a truck roll but will pay for it. WE do need to have this fixed.

Thank you Charles [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.