For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
sarahsc's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 15th, 2014 5:24 PM

Question about Equipment Fee

The problems continue! I just viewed my second bill. there is a $7 equipment for for my internet service, interesting since there shouldn't be a charge according to my contract, and their "equipment" is not bringing in wireless internet. It is hard wired since the tech was unable to install my internet. Is every month going to bring new problems? Also, last months I spent hours on the phone becuase they said I was not entitled to $250 in rewards as my contract stated, I gor $150 and I called a few days ago, and she said yes I am entitled. Why did I have to go through all of that if after a month of phone calls they would untimatley give me what I signed up for? VERY PUZZLING!!!

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

No offence, but I'm not sure I understood more than half of that. And keep in mind (well, first i've mentioned it, so how could you know?) I am a geek who has been working with computers for over 20 years, from the time, pc's still worked with dos and command line promts.

Sttill, at least it was given sincerly, and means much to any who understand what all those terms mean. Reminds me of the time when the manuals for computer programs were written by the folks who wrote the programs, and totaly forgot, most customers using it have no clue how to write code, or understand the shorthand terminlogy most application engineirs use designing programs. (smile)

Just the reminder, the more you know, the more you learn you DON'T know.

Seriously though, thanks for the info.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.