Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
ShaneSomerville's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 19th, 2017 4:43 AM

Internet goes out daily.

Have had uverse for years and it's been ok. But for the past almost year some very annoying things have been happening. Everyday at 10:30pm the internet will go completely out for absolutely no reason. Restarting the gateway, port forwarding, new cables nothing works. It is out from 10:30pm until 7:00am. Durning the day however, the internet is pretty good Nothing to complain about. Im not completely enept when it comes to networking but I honestly have no idea what's happening. I've called att customer service only to be answered by some outsourced Indian guy who barely spoke English and he would not help at all. He also said the problem could not exist!  Very disappointed in att. Also the TV is unaffected when the internet is out. Please help, super frustrating.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

You situation sounds a lot like our recent problem.  I just posted the following:

"Intermittant lose of internet and email connection from our recently replaced modem, model 5268AC, affecting our PC, but not affecting our Mac or iPad. To reestablish connect need to Reset the modem, which drops our Uverse TV and Phone services until the system recycles.
What can cause this and how can we prevent it in the future?"

Will see if anyone has any solution.  uvcomm1

Scholar

• 

168 Messages

7 years ago

They won't ever fix it and blame it on you.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.