For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
JJL111's profile

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Thursday, May 8th, 2014 11:23 PM

email sent folder shows all from: "me"

In my 'sent' emails - all show from 'me'.

Used to show to whom sent = better info.

Tried the 'view' option = no 'to whom' sent option.

Thanks, John

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

It does nothing but resort the "mee"s, presumably by the recipients name, which is hidded until you hover over it.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

That does not work anymore. (settings, uncheck enable conversation)

Mentor

• 

78 Messages

10 years ago

I got excited that the ME disappeared and then within 15 minutes it was back again and I did not do anything........

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

It makes no sense whatever to have "me" show up in the recepient column in the sent mail folder of "Advanced" yahoomail.  Very aggrevating!!! Having to switch to the "Basic" version of mail to view who you sent an email to a total waste of time.  All was working fine in the "advanced" email version but not any more.    I know quite a few others in the "Community" have made negative comments about this change.  Please make a fix for this.  Thank you!!!

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I need to see who the email is actually to rather than just "me" in the To: field. There are three separate addresses that can show up in my Inbox. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello, I am unable to figure out how to change the name on the top of my emails. It used to say my name and then all of a sudden it started saying "ME". What I am talking about is the header on my emails. So when I send a email and someone recieves it, it says it came from " ME". I am a professional o I need it to say my name, can anyone help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Thanks, your advise worked nicely for me to rid that bothersome 'ME'

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

The "sent" email display list recently changed.  It shows who sent the email.  DUGH!!  I know who sent the email (me).  I used to see who I sent the email to.  How do I get the "sent" email list to show who I sent the email to? 

Thank you!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I went to settings,  selected my account, and then enabled "conversation view" .  This immediately fixed the problem with the "sent" folder showing "me" instead of the recipient.  I have no idea why it worked but it did.

This was only a problem on my phone.  When I went to gmail on the web everything was ok.

Again,

1) open gmail app on your phone

2) click on the 3 horizontal bars (top left)

3) click on settings at the bottom

4) click on your account

5) now enable Conversation View

Gmail will restart and your sent folder should now display the recipient.  It did for me at least.

Hope this helps.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.