For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
pveal1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 19th, 2018 2:00 PM

Having trouble signing in to my at&t email account

Whenever I try to sign in to my email account, it tells me that the password doesn't match their records.  My email address is the old bellsouth.net email address but yahoo/at&t still recognize it and I still sign in.  I have had this email account and email address since 2003, and then I started having trouble signing back in yesterday around lunchtime.  I'm also having trouble on my phone trying to access my messages and it keeps asking for my password.  I go and enter my password and it tells me that it doesn't match.  It's like my password has been changed without me knowing it, like my account has been hacked and someone changed my password.  Can someone HELP!!!! 

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

6 years ago

Go to att.com/olam > enter your email address > click on Forgot Password > follow the prompt/instructions.

If there's no option to get a temporary password, or if you forgot the answers to your Security Questions, call 800-288-2020.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I tried this and it didn't work. I also called the 800 number as well and got someone who couldn't help me. He kept asking me for an account number. I just gave up and created another email account. Geeez!! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.