Helpful Links

Change my Yahoo.com password

Highlighted
Contributor

Change my Yahoo.com password

I have an account at Yahoo.com.  I can login because I have saved the password on my computer but I cannot SEE the password.  I recently purchased a new smartphone and I would like to view the email account from there but I need the password.  My first inclination was to login and change the password to something I knew and then add it to the smartphone.  ATT has made that impossible.  When I give it my yahoo email address, it claims there is no such address.  The instructions for determining my att.net email address don't work.  The hover tells me I am logged in as abrooks531 which is the adress that the password change application tells me is non-existent. HELP

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Change my Yahoo.com password

Hi adbrooks531,

You will need to use a "forgot password" reset option, try this link.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support