For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
abrooks531's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 14th, 2014 4:44 AM

Change my Yahoo.com password

I have an account at Yahoo.com.  I can login because I have saved the password on my computer but I cannot SEE the password.  I recently purchased a new smartphone and I would like to view the email account from there but I need the password.  My first inclination was to login and change the password to something I knew and then add it to the smartphone.  ATT has made that impossible.  When I give it my yahoo email address, it claims there is no such address.  The instructions for determining my att.net email address don't work.  The hover tells me I am logged in as abrooks531 which is the adress that the password change application tells me is non-existent. HELP

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi adbrooks531,

You will need to use a "forgot password" reset option, try this link.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

Yahoo reset password at yahoo.com not working.4 days now

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

Your link goes to blank page

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

7 years ago

You say you have a yahoo email address - does it end in yahoo.com?  Only AT&T emails can be changed using att.com. Should be one of the email options listed in this article:  listed https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/email-support/KM1066842

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

Yes it is a yahoo.com email address. When I try to set new password it send me to my att. Not what I need. That is a different yahoo account.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

I know only att.net can be changed there. When I try to change password at .com it sends error 652314. Then it sends me to My att.Why?

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

It sends me error#652314 and sends one to My att. They can"t change pass word for .com.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

Link takes one to my att. They can't change .com passwords.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.