Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Att.net email login

Teacher

Att.net email login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 79

Re: Att.net email login

I was told that yahoo would continue to manage the att.net account I have had for years, but as of 4 am this morning, I can no longer login. The last sync time on my phone was shown to be 4am cst. I have talked to two reps today, and they dropped me call transferring me to someone who could help. This is not like the AT&T that I worked for.

Message 31 of 79

Lost access to my att.net account and when contacting att they said yahoo handles the email not them. But if you try to reset your password on Yahoo it sends you to the att site. Getting nowhere.

Message 32 of 79

Did you ever get an answer.  Cos I have the same problem now.  Again.  

Message 33 of 79
Contributor

I can not sign in to my account, --------@bellsouth.net.  I use to be able to sign in at the att.net sign in page.. What happened? Please Help.  It is very important that I get into this account. 

Message 34 of 79
Contributor

I can not open my e-mail account ……..@bellsouth.net. I've always used att.net sign in page.  How can my e-mail address be recovered?

Message 35 of 79
Contributor

How do iI get access to my email account

Message 36 of 79

By golly this worked! Thanks a million!

Message 37 of 79
Teacher

Once I have given Yahoo my password, what should I do?

I will change my password if I can get to my AT&T email page. 

Message 38 of 79
Teacher

What did you find out that solved your problem?

Message 39 of 79
Teacher

What is the problem now?
After going through the hassle of having to set up a Yahoo account so I can access my att.net emails and being able to login once (instead of the 2 times when I had to set up the Yahoo password).
Yesterday, I had to login twice.  Now today, my antivirus is blocking the login page because of a phishing issue.

Capture 3.JPGCapture 2.JPG

Message 40 of 79
Contributor

I have a yahoo email account AND an ATT.NET account. I have been accessing both accounts up to about a week ago. Now today, Nov. 5, 2018 I CANNOT access the ATT address. Has my account been closed or hacked and changed? What is going on?

Message 41 of 79

I can’t get a straight answer out of AT&T, I don’t think they even know. I thought I had mine figured out by going to google and trying to access it there but no luck. I was having all my bills, banking info, credit cards and numerous other things going to my att account, but all is lost I’m afraid.
Message 42 of 79
Teacher

RustyReagan, That is what is happening here too.
cjonsson
Message 43 of 79
Contributor

Stopped receiving email from @att.net account on Nov 5th. Getting run around from ATT. No one knows anything. Sent me to a 5 different phone numbers. Noticed they stopped automatically billing us back in May. Time to switch to a new email provider.

Message 44 of 79
Contributor

As of Nov 5th access to @att.net has been suspended. Who knows why.

Message 45 of 79
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support