Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Mail Login & Security

AT&T Mail Login & Security

Help staying secure with Oauth, a secure mail key & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3455)
Can’t login to sbcglobal mail

I’ve tried everything that has been recommended. I’ve cleared my cookies and cache, I’ve rebooted, ive tried to login from different devices. it simply won’t login. it’s been months since I’ve been able to access this email.  I’ve reset my password and it either gives me the “accelerator not

Questions

SNET.net email log in access from new device

I’m trying to help my 83 year old father access his SNET.net email from his phone or tablet. His computer went down and has no access to get his emails from the VA and other Doctors. I’m 700 miles away and I feel helpless

Questions

Care code 205.2 (Lu003)

I am having the same problem…I am locked out with the above code and all the resets and steps do not work…including answering my security questions correctly. This has been going around on over a week, I have followed all directions and tried to call att with no luck.   Somebody please help..

Questions

When I log in, I get "logout successful" immediately

Enter username and password, and when I try to log in, I immediately get "logout successful" then the log in screen again. I never get signed in to my email. Tried in Chrome and Edge, cleared cache for both

Questions

Can't reset password for sbcglobal.net

When I try to log into my sbcglobal.net email account, I get this error message: We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001] When I click

Questions

Old bellsouth.net email

I have an old email that I have used for years until Jan. 28 when it stopped working except for letting 1 or 2 emails through per day. When I accessed att.net, it would appear along with yahoo and has been working fine.  A few emails had come through about the service being ended unless I upgr

Questions

Access to Deceased User Email Account

My partner died in 2020 from Covid. While in the hospital, his cell phone was stolen. I'm now cleaning up his digital accounts. I had access to his sbcglobal.net email account for nearly a year but now cannot log in. I'm near to being locked out. I've tried links 'forgot username' and 'forgot pw' bu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bellsouth email access

I have lost access to my bellsouth email account - I was prompted to answer my security questions but I could not remember the responses (I set them about 10 years ago). I spoke with a support person about 3 months ago and he managed to get me back in, but it's happened again and this time the suppo

Questions

Forgot password and answers to questions

My father has forgotten his password to his SBCGlobal account and cannot remember the answers to his challenge questions. Is there anything we can do to reset his password? Is there someone we can call for help?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(141)
Last known location before the phone died

Is there any way to find a phones last location before the battery died?

Questions

• Wireless

Transferring my AT&T number to a new carrier

Am I able to transfer my AT&T phone number to a new carrier if my phone is not paid off but I intend on keeping my AT&T service and just getting a new phone number?

Questions

• Wireless

ATT Rep Set me a Business Account for "better price"

I went to the ATT store to get a wireless and internet plan. This was 2 days ago. Rep told me they will set me up as a business wireless and consumer internet so I can get 25% off. I called ATT today and they said no that I would need a business internet to get 25% off, but the internet for gigabit

Questions

• Wireless

Phone unlock issue

When requesting to unlock my iPhone I get an error message: "The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500". I should be the first owner of this phone since I bought it new

Questions

• Wireless

Usage in Mexico

I have the retired Unlimited Plus plan am I able to use unlimited talk, text and data while in Mexico at no additional price?

Questions

• Wireless

att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless