AT&T Mail Login & Security

AT&T Mail Login & Security

Help staying secure with Oauth, a secure mail key & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5790)
Care code: 203.4 [FL001]

I get Care code: 203.4 [FL001] when I try to sign in with email and password. If I click reset password, it asks for user ID and last name. I put them in and click continue. Then I get "Hmm... that didn't work. Check your entries and try again." I try again and get "Enter your user ID. Then enter yo

Questions

Yahoo Mail vacation response and More Settings

I use Yahoo mail via my AT&T internet service. I would like to set up a vacation response. According to Yahoo instructions, I am to go to Settings (gear button in Yahoo webmail) and then to More settings to find the vacation response function. However, when I am in Safari, my default browser, an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

permanent fatal errors for policy reasons on email 554 [RL02]

I've had different clients have problems with my email this week, both getting bounce-backs with this fatal error message. Because it's different sources emailing me, it seems the problem is on my end. What do I do? ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<(this would be m

Questions

Email Accounts Linked

I logged in to pay my bill and it asked if I wanted to link my accounts since it found more than one. I did so but now my husband can't access his email at all. Under Linked Accounts it shows my email and a button to get mail, which works for mine, but then where it shows the second account with my

Questions

Accessing deceased family member's email

We have the necessary documents. How do we go about this? Thank you.

Questions

Need help forwarding emails from an account I can't access

I recently upgraded my Windows 8.1 computer to Windows 11 and it's been a nightmare. Somehow in the process I mistyped my Outlook password while resetting and I can no longer get into my Outlook account. I was able to download and install the latest pst file. The last entry was two days ago. After m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I keep receiving CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] when trying to access my ATT.net email on my work desktop. It says I have tried to log in too many times.  I waited 24 hrs and still the same message.  I try "resetting" password and it asks me for my security questions.  I know these answers

Questions

Locked out of my sbcglobal email

I've been locked out of my sbcglobal email for a while now ever since I got a new phone. I've tried multiple password attempts and failed. My account ID and name are correct, but my answers to my security questions don't seem to work, I made them when I was pretty young. I can't even try anymore bec

Questions

Phishing Trip?

This came today.

Questions

Not receiving email from hotel in aruba. Not in spam or junk. They receive my email I don't receive theirs.

I have an sbcglobal address. I use it both on currently.com and via outlook. It is not blocked or filtered. Added to contacts. There is no way to add to "safe senders" as some have suggested to others in the forum - the at&t/yahoo app doesn't include this setting. And the vendor says they have

Questions

Be the first to reply

(13)
Care code: 203.4 [FL001]

I get Care code: 203.4 [FL001] when I try to sign in with email and password. If I click reset password, it asks for user ID and last name. I put them in and click continue. Then I get "Hmm... that didn't work. Check your entries and try again." I try again and get "Enter your user ID. Then enter yo

Questions

IMAP Incoming Mail password reset

I have this versIon of OUTLOOK: Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2402 Build 16.0.17328.20124) 64-bit I signed in to OUTLOOK and received this message: Task ‘______@_____.net – Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.’ Reported error (0x800CCC0E):’Outlook cannot download folder inbox from

Questions

web browser login issue at@t yahoo

Hello, I have an older domain (pacbell.net) and was forced by at&t yahoo to change my password last week. I changed it on all devices and all was good. The next day, I could not log into my at&t yahoo account on a chrome  or safari browser.  i would get a "incorrect username or pa

Questions

Reset of email password

I cannot remember my email password nor my security question answers. How do I go about pulling my email account up on a computer and resetting everything?

Questions

My @sbcglobal.net email account is not being recognized as being a valid account.

I'm unable to access my @sbcglobal.net email account at https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ because my @sbcglobal.net email is not being recognized as being a valid account.  I recently moved and had to cancel the DSL account I had with AT&T for many years.  It appears

Questions

“Something's gone wrong“ message

Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over. im getting this message haven’t been able to open my emails for days.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Closed

TEST - Is this post now in the AT&T Mail Login & Security forum - TEST

I've tried to post a question in the AT&T Mail Login & Security forum on 3/12 and 3/13. It was about IMAP Incoming Mail password changes. It doesn't appear anywhere. Reply if you see this post. Thanks.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.