For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
BARANKINS's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 2:21 AM

iS IT NORMAL TO BE ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS?

i WAS PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD TO NOT HANG UP THE SUPERVISOR WOULD BE WITH ME SHORTLY..... OVER 2 HOURS LISTENING TO THE ATT JINGLE ..... REALLY?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks,

So I am wondering why the rep that tranferred me did not know that.....

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Every call is the same nonsense: What is your phone number and 4 digit login (let me provide that for the millionth time)? How many devices do you have (1)? Is there a microwave in the way (no)? Are you far from the router (no)? Did you try resetting it (of course)? Let me transfer you around for another two hours and let a couple of our representatives hang up on you for no reason-and that's if you're able to even reach a representative in the first place! I started calling an hour before they closed and was transferred so many times (including to AT&T cell phone service!) that they were closed by the time a representative finally admitted no one was going to help me. I've wasted 3 hours on the phone with these people already and have only had AT&T for a week. I'll be switching to Time Warner once my contract is up or once I'm angry enough to pay the $180. You should switch too.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Already made my mind to switch, ATT service for the amount you pay sucks.....

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

After fighting with a robot for 15 mins I finally get an agent. After giving the agent all my info and the problem he then puts me on a "brief" hold. He comes back and tells me he has to transfer me to another department. I have been on hold for over 2 hours! TERRIBLE!  I will do back flips back to verizon when this contract is up. I have 10 lines!  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.