For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mps1260's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, April 9th, 2017 10:29 PM

Uverse Ubasic + Uverse Internet Bundling

I have a Uverse Internet plan w/o any other services - it has a 1TB cap.

If I get the Uverse Ubasic package - is that enuf of an upgrade to make my internet plan qualified for unlimited data?

I only need 1 receiver - no HD/no DVR.

And - what installation fee is there to add the Ubasic?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for your help.

When I went to the online acct manager, and clicked 'add more data', the info provided said if I went over the limit, I would receive a notification the first 2 times, and then be billed for a 3rd violation and beyond. But, a phone agent said that was changed and you're now charged on the first offense. Any idea which is the truth?

Also, if I wish to add data, does that go into effect immediately, and I can use as much during the month as I wish -  or at the start of the next billing cycle?

Is that charge pro-rated, or just a flat $30 more - whether I add it on the first of the month or the last?

If I decide I really don't need that much data each month, what's the procedure for going back to the 1TB limit?

Thanks.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

HI 

I have ATT four family phones unlimited (no contracts), pay for Directv separately, and pay for internet separately. What kind of bundle can you offer me for unlimited access? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

When I get installed
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.