For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rosems's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 15th, 2015 8:58 AM

Unable to register for myAT&T online account access

Hello,

I hope you can shed some light on the problem I'm having with online registration.

I ordered new home phone service recently.  The service has been installed and is working.

I received a mailing with my account number and a personalized registration code to be used within 30 days along with the invitation to "register today" at att.com/accountregister. 

Well, I've been trying to register for several days, and when I submit the requested info, I get an error message:  "we can't find a match for the information you entered. SRAS020" I've tried entering the phone number and the account number (phone number plus 3-digit customer code), but I always get the same error message.

Do I need to wait longer to register?  How long?  It seems strange that AT&T would send me a mailing telling me to "register today"  if it's too early to do so.  I can't find anything on the web site about how long I need to wait to register.  Or could there be another problem? 

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

When i first signed up for ATT dsl with home phone service, it was nearly three weeks before I was able to do the online registration for my account.

With the myatt login, you have to first log into your home phone/dsl/direcTv account, then you link it to a my att account. (If you have home security, u-verse, mobile phone, you do the same.)

If you don't have a particular service, then you obviously can't link it.

About all I can recomend if you have further issues is to call the att customer service, but truthfully, I think you just need to have a little patience.

It is kind of like, they make a big deal out of watching your data usage, but then, half the time the data usage monitoring tool simply does not work.

In any case, welcome to the ATT family. It should get better.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I was able to register this morning -- about 2 1/2 weeks after I received
the brochure inviting me to "register today." Because I need to be away
from home regularly, I rely on paperless billing and autopay and get
squirrelly when I can't keep track of accounts online.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and for the encouraging words and
reassurance.

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

High fives, glad you go registered.

I suspected, it was like me, just took time to get into the system.

Again, welcome to the ATT family.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I seem to have two account numbers. The one that was shared with me on monday, and the one that I see on the my ATT Page I can see now.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.